• Register
  • Help

Topic: BERCEUSE, 3rd piano solo piece by Anthony Sylvestre (feat. Piano in Blue)

Share/Bookmark

BERCEUSE, 3rd piano solo piece by Anthony Sylvestre (feat. Piano in Blue)

Hi everyone ! I'm Anthony Sylvestre, french composer.
    Last August, I have composed a new piece for piano entitled 'Berceuse'. I didn't thought of composing a new piece of piano soon because my other piece 'Le Piano Supendu' was difficult for me to complete.
    Finally, I'm happy with this new one and also happy to share it with you. I hope that you will enjoy it too.
    Thanks in advance for listening. Please, give me your impressions and comments.
    Duration : about 3'16"
    The music uses the Vsti Piano in Blue.

P.S. even if it is a lullaby, please : don't fall asleep before the end !!

https://soundcloud.com/asturia-music/berceuse

Re: BERCEUSE, 3rd piano solo piece by Anthony Sylvestre (feat. Piano in Blue)

Hello:
    It is lovely playing and omposing a nice melody. No, did not fall asleep,

Ted

Quote Originally Posted by tedvanya View Post
    Hello:
    It is lovely playing and omposing a nice melody. No, did not fall asleep,

Ted
    Thank you Ted for your comment. Glad you like it and that you've listened until the end !

Hi Pianistikboy,

This is more than a berceuse. It is a contemplative, well structured and harmonised piece of art. Really enjoyed it. I will certainly have some more listens today.
    In my imagination, I could easily hear a melancholic cello part over the piano score. (I don't want to say that you should do so... it's only my feeling; even without, it's complete and so beautiful!).

Thanks for sharing,

Max

Thank you so much Max for commenting. Yes, perhaps this piece could include other instruments, or be orchestrated for an orchestra. If i have time, I will think about it !
    Best.

Very nice! I listened to this a few times. I also think this could be fleshed out to be more. I'm hearing at least two or more singers besides additional instrumentation. Now you'll need some meaningful words go with this beautiful music.

Phil

So sensitive and Romantic in concept - so very, very beautiful. Aside from the lyrical elements of the melody, your expressive handling of the performance pulls the listener into the music. I confess that at the end of the piece I was definitely wanting more - it just seemed that the music was preparing for a soaring flight at the end. I believe that you have material for a full symphonic treatment. Also, it would make a wonderful film score. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Tom

Thank you Phil and Tom for giving me your comments. It's a pleasure to compose when reading such encouraging comments. Perhaps this composition will evolve but at this time I'm working on other projects. I definitely need more free time !!

Go Back to forum