• Register
  • Help

Topic: Who else is playing video files within Cakewalk?

Share/Bookmark

Who else is playing video files within Cakewalk?

Hello all!

I\'m checking to see who else uses the video/AVI feature on Cakewalk to score with. Does it work properly? Does the video playback smoothly when there is midi or audio data in Cakewalk? If so, what operating system are you using? Do you run Giga alongside?

The reason I ask this question is because I\'m having all kinds of video problems with Cakewalk with the Gigastudio Midi ports enabled, put only under Windows 98se or me.

I am really curious if anyone else out there is running avis from within Cakewalk and what their results are.

THANKS!!!

JOHN

Re: Who else is playing video files within Cakewalk?

Hey you two.

May I ask which Cakewalk product (and version) you\'re both using?

Thanks

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Magpel:
    [B]I have scored to AVIs in Cake with no problems

Hi!

Thanks for your reply! Can you tell me what version of Windows and Cakewalk you are running?

THANKS!!!

JOHN

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by simione916:
    Hey you two.

May I ask which Cakewalk product (and version) you\'re both using?

Thanks
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I\'ve tried Cakewalk Pro Audio 8 and 9 with all of their various updates and still have the same problem.

Any ideas?

THANKS!!!

JOHN

I have scored to AVIs in Cake with no problems. Caveat: I have only scored very shored (1-2 minutes) animations and I have not done it with Gigasampler open. But it should work okay. I don\'t think streaming an AVI adds a tremendous lot to the processor load.

Magpel

Go Back to forum