• Register
  • Help

Topic: "Assignment"

Share/Bookmark

"Assignment"

This is one of my solo piano pieces, "Assignment".

The instrument is the Garritan Steinway Model D.

Regards to everyone.

Larry Alexander

Re: "Assignment"

Very interesting, Mister Larry. If I didn't know better, I'd think Glen Gould was up to his tricks again, taking one of Bach's harpsichord or clavichord pieces and playing it on a modern piano. Which I highly approve of. But JSB would no doubt raise an eyebrow now and then, when the music ventures into what for him would be uncharted waters, as you have a playful habit of doing. In any case, very nice sound, you have just the right amount of reverb and ambiance. The piano sounds crisp and precise, making the listening both enjoyable and easy.

Re: "Assignment"

Quote Originally Posted by michael diemer View Post
    Very interesting, Mister Larry. If I didn't know better, I'd think Glen Gould was up to his tricks again, taking one of Bach's harpsichord or clavichord pieces and playing it on a modern piano. Which I highly approve of. But JSB would no doubt raise an eyebrow now and then, when the music ventures into what for him would be uncharted waters, as you have a playful habit of doing. In any case, very nice sound, you have just the right amount of reverb and ambiance. The piano sounds crisp and precise, making the listening both enjoyable and easy.

Thanks for the nice compliments, Mister Michael Maine Man. I appreciate your input.

My best to you.

Larry Alexander

Go Back to forum