• Register
  • Help

Topic: Announcement and questions

Announcement and questions

sponsored links

Hi all, I\'m going to change my company name to FalconCreations over the next several days. Do you like the name?

Anyway, I\'m gona ask you if you like the logo which I designed for my new brand?

Btw. I will also over the next several days change my nickname from \"Falcon1\" to \"FalconCreations\".

Let me know what you think about the name and logo. Is it rememberable?

Re: Announcement and questions

I think it sounds and looks very good! The colors are a nice choice if you ask me [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

OT: I just graduated together with an Islandic composer Örlygur Bennediktson. Any friend of yours? Just curious. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Love it Falcon! My only 2 cents is maybe try putting a larger F and smaller other letters but keep the big C? (Might give the effect of the letter taking off???) [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks guys.

unison - No I don\'t know Örlygur. Sorry. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Btw. nice picture on your website. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

§ETH - Ok, I\'ll try that and see if I like it better.

Thanks again!

Originally posted by falcon1:
    Thanks guys.

unison - No I don\'t know Örlygur. Sorry. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    Btw. nice picture on your website. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Thanks again!
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Well, there you go, I thought the chances were pretty good with only 300.000 Icelanders around [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

about my picture. I mean to search out a meaner looking one for the future update of the site! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    After beeing in Russia for 5 years I just got so fed up with everybody looking Sooooo serious all the time...

What is your \"company\" directed at for the most? Film music?

Hi unison, well the changes are better than in Denmark but still almost like winning in a lottery. Which I never do. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

One of my former teacher went to Russia for more education in violin playing and the stories he told me, man these are real schools! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Well it has a two heads, one being aimed for music gigs and the other aimed for web gigs.
    If I think just about money I would say that I would be aiming for film/tv/game music mostly, but if I think just about enjoying and rewards on spiritual level I would prefer commissions for ensembles or even symphonic orchestras. So there will combinations of both, I think.
    I\'ll be happy with any music gigs, though. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Today, it\'s unfortunatly just web gigs. I would like to change to more music than web gigs, however that will not happen over night. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
    Maybe after 10-20 years. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum