• Register
  • Help

Topic: How to create an account to upload mp3s?

Share/Bookmark

How to create an account to upload mp3s?

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Hi can anybody tell me this?
    Thanx

Re: How to create an account to upload mp3s?

Hey Markus, you need to get web hosting account or web space from someone.

Send me email at stefanh-AT-simnet.is about how many MB\'s you think your need. I can set you up for cheap.

Replace \"-AT-\" with you know what. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Hi Falcon!
    Thank you for your proposition! But I think I got some free space from my server. What do I have to do next?
    Markus.

Ok, Markus, you need to upload the MP3 files to your server with FTP application like for example WS_FTP (wsftp.com). It\'s possible to do it through IE (Internet Explorer) by write ftp://www.yourname.com or ftp://www.yourhost.com/yourname it depends on how you\'re setup on the server.

Btw. do you have info about the ftp address for your server and login info to the ftp account?
    If not you need to get that from your host, should probably be on their website.

Let me know if this helps or not.

Thank you Falcon, I think I\'ll have to wait for my girl-friend to come and help me [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] . I don\'t know anything about Internet. She\'s working professionally on internet sites, so she\'s better placed to figure this out.
    Markus.

Damnit, this sounds extremely complicated. My girlfriend\'s \"internet zero knowledge\" isn\'t going to help me either. So I\'m only left with [img]graemlins/tounge_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] .

------------
    Alex Cremers

Btw. Alex, most often there are instructions on your host website about these things. So this isn\'t so complicated, just follow instructions.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">I try that first, thanks.

------------
    Alex Cremers

You\'re welcome Markus. Pzz. Don\'t ever confess being less tech thinking than a girl! This is a mans world. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Anyway, you\'re welcome to send me mail anytime (you too Alex) with question(s). Did I tell you that I\'m offer hosting for low price. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Btw. Alex, most often there are instructions on your host website about these things. So this isn\'t so complicated, just follow instructions.

The lines are open, next caller is... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum