• Register
  • Help

Topic: "Ghouls' Night Out"

Share/Bookmark

"Ghouls' Night Out"

In recognition of the season, here is my "Ghouls' Night Out" for harpsichord and small orchestra.

Have a boo-tiful Halloween.

Regards,

Larry Alexander

Re: "Ghouls' Night Out"

I was waiting for the proper day to listen.
    As usual, you have created a nice piece, full of inventions and imagination.
    I just decided that if I go out for candies, I am not going to dress up, I am ghoulish looking anyway...
    Have a nice day

Ted

I decomposed this piece just for Halloween, Mister Ted.

People have told me that they like my Halloween mask and I'm not even wearing a mask.

Thanks for having a listen to my foolishness.

Best,

Larry Alexander

A great listen for Halloween night Larry and it's been pretty stormy here this weekend.

I imagined Lurch from The Adam's Family playing his harpsichord.

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by fastlane View Post
    A great listen for Halloween night Larry and it's been pretty stormy here this weekend.

I imagined Lurch from The Adam's Family playing his harpsichord.

Phil
    Thanks, Mister Phil. I appreciate your comments.

Best,

Larry Alexander

Halloween came and went unnoticed here, as usual. Nobody wants to come up our long, dark driveway. So this fun little piece is my consolation. Very pleasant and amusing. Makes me think of the old hit, "Monster Mash." We need more of this kind of thing, the world is so depressing. And now it gets dark at 5:00. Uh oh, I think I'm encouraging him...

Quote Originally Posted by michael diemer View Post
    Halloween came and went unnoticed here, as usual. Nobody wants to come up our long, dark driveway. So this fun little piece is my consolation. Very pleasant and amusing. Makes me think of the old hit, "Monster Mash." We need more of this kind of thing, the world is so depressing. And now it gets dark at 5:00. Uh oh, I think I'm encouraging him...
    Nobody came up your dark driveway, Mister Michael, because of the nineteen pit bulldogs in your front yard and that Bengal tiger tied to a stake with a piece of string!

I'm being silly, of course. There were only fourteen pit bulldogs and a Siamese cat.

Enough of this frivolity. Thank you for the good words and thanks for your message.

Best,

Larry Alexander

Go Back to forum