• Register
  • Help

Topic: A little theme with classical guitar

A little theme with classical guitar

sponsored links

hi there,

i just made up a little theme on classical guitar and recorded it and i am curious about your critics or whatever...

Acoustic Guitar Theme

it\'s a part for a whole theme, later on there will be strings and orchestra overtaking the melody and theme. this will be part for an ingame track were the player is walking through a kinda like fantasy world.

Re: A little theme with classical guitar

Nice one, it seems to ask for the new exposition with full orch [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    A pair of thoughts:
    - The performance is good, however some attacks are too harsh in my opinion (too much nail?), try to take care of that if you want it to sound softly
    - You have to get rid of that background noise. If you don\'t have a better microphone, try using some app like steinberg noisereduction or something like that

Re: A little theme with classical guitar

yoo, thx for the reply...

i think a little more harsh is my style and i like the nails and the voice of slipping the fingers over the fretboard.

yip, in terms of the backgroundnoise i didnt do very much, just a little maximizing and reverb, thats it.... i will post again when i have the orchestral stuff or more vibe for this theme...

Go Back to forum