• Register
  • Help

Topic: tracking a topic ???

tracking a topic ???

sponsored links

maybe i am real stupid, but is it possible to track a topic in this forum. i really hate to post to several threads which are maybe important and after posting to 10 threads over 3 months i slightly loose my control [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

please help me or is it not possible at all [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Re: tracking a topic ???

I\'m not sure what you mean. If you just respond to, or click on the responses to, each message, you can track a topic.

Often, over time, people may bring up similar topics in separate threads. All you can do to find all the posts on a general subject (say, pianos) is do a search.

Having said that, I do wish the archives were easier to search. Sometimes I can\'t find posts that I know I\'ve read or made here.

Waywyn, you didn\'t respond yet, so I\'ll add to that you can bookmark interesting topics, put them in a seperate bookmark folder (hmm [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )

Use the search function. Search terms that you remember that arised in a thread, member numbers (with or without text), be sure to go through all the seperate forums (like off-topic, kontakt, eastwest, sample libraries). Unfortunately there is no global search function given, as I still do not understand a reason for that. Another way is also to click on the \"Posts: ##\" on the bottom left of each post of a member, that gives you a list of the 50 last posts - should be useful. Or simply search for member number only for the complete list in each forum section.

sorry, thats one one the problem of not following the threads when you answered to more posts [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

with tracking i mean to follow a thread where i answered.
    i know it from other forums, there is little button and it says you get emailed when there is an answer on the thread you posted.

so i never found something here, but i will try your advices [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum