• Register
  • Help

Topic: Gpo5

Share/Bookmark

Gpo5

I noticed on two sites that customers are commenting about loading the new GPO5 software. Has it been released, or are they just making typos? I can't find any reference to it at Makemusic.

Tom

Re: Gpo5

Much as I would hope that would be true, especially right before the holidays, from what Dan Kury says (whom I believe is one of the beta testers) that's not likely to happen. Where did you hear this, Tom? Was it at the Finale Forum? Just curious.

Gary A.
    Serenity Musician Productions (Gary A.)

Lenovo ThinksStation S30, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 20 gig ram, 2 terabyte hd., M-Audio Fast Track, Finale25, Sonar Professional

Re: Gpo5

Hi, Gary,

I last saw it on e-bay and in two customer replies at Sweetwater.com - I hold that particular company in high esteem and hoped that it was correct. However, a customer rep from Sweetwater answered me almost immediately saying that the two customers were in error. Sweetwater certainly has GPO4 in stock, but has not yet received any shipment of GPO5. Rats

Sorry for the false hopes.Tom

Quote Originally Posted by serenitymusician View Post
    Much as I would hope that would be true, especially right before the holidays, from what Dan Kury says (whom I believe is one of the beta testers) that's not likely to happen. Where did you hear this, Tom? Was it at the Finale Forum? Just curious.

Gary A.

Go Back to forum