• Register
  • Help

Topic: Signature

Share/Bookmark

Signature

Has anyone been able to update their signature in their profile? I can't edit it and would like to update the information. When I tried there's no access to it in my profile. The only thing I can edit is my interest, prov/state and location. I haven't used the HP Pavillion in quite a long time. Any suggestions?

Gary
    Serenity Musician Productions (Gary A.)

Lenovo ThinksStation S30, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 20 gig ram, 2 terabyte hd., M-Audio Fast Track, Finale25, Sonar Professional

Re: Signature

Just changed my signature to include my last name... let's see if this works...

Edit: Yup, it seems to be there.

http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...=editsignature seems to be the page.

Click on 'Forum Actions' at the top of the forums, choose 'General Settings'. Then look down the left side, under 'My Settings', there's 'Edit Signature' 4th from the top on the list.
    -- Matt Wong

Thank you Matt! I really appreciate it. Don't know why I couldn't find that. Must be old age.
    Serenity Musician Productions (Gary A.)

Lenovo ThinksStation S30, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 20 gig ram, 2 terabyte hd., M-Audio Fast Track, Finale25, Sonar Professional

Thanks for that. My logo hasn't been coming through for the longest time and I didn't remember where to go to change it.

Allegro Data Solutions

Go Back to forum