• Register
  • Help

Topic: "Scherzo Number Twelve"

Share/Bookmark

"Scherzo Number Twelve"

Music Peeps,

This is my "Scherzo Number Twelve", a real workout for keyboard folks.

This is the Garritan authorized Steinway Model D piano.

My best regards to everyone.

Larry Alexander

Re: "Scherzo Number Twelve"

Very invigorating, brilliant playing.
    As a scherzo, it scares-me-so I would not be able to play it for sure, but enjoyed listening...

Ted

Quote Originally Posted by tedvanya View Post
    Very invigorating, brilliant playing.
    As a scherzo, it scares-me-so I would not be able to play it for sure, but enjoyed listening...

Ted
    Don't be modest, Mister Ted. I'm sure that you could play this simple, little thing with no problems whatsoever.

Thank you for listening and commenting.

My best to you.

Larry Alexander

Hi mister Larryman,

Fantastic as usual, well constructed and inspired.

Larry, I have to apologise for my comment a few weeks ago about 'disturbances' in the lower instruments in one of your pieces. Now it appears that my headphones are the cause of them. They sometimes crackle now (like being overpowered) in the lower instruments (bass flute, double basses, contrabassoon...) I guess my expensive Sennheiser 595 is tired from all that listening to these numerous hours of good music. Time for its retirement. Replacement with pain in the heart: it has served me well during so many years, but even the best has limits.

All the best,
    Max

Quote Originally Posted by Max Hamburg View Post
    Hi mister Larryman,

Fantastic as usual, well constructed and inspired.

Larry, I have to apologise for my comment a few weeks ago about 'disturbances' in the lower instruments in one of your pieces. Now it appears that my headphones are the cause of them. They sometimes crackle now (like being overpowered) in the lower instruments (bass flute, double basses, contrabassoon...) I guess my expensive Sennheiser 595 is tired from all that listening to these numerous hours of good music. Time for its retirement. Replacement with pain in the heart: it has served me well during so many years, but even the best has limits.

All the best,
    Max
    No apology necessary, Mister Max. Thanks for your message.

I'm sorry about your headphones. They are expensive to replace.

I hope that things in your country have settled down and are back to normal after that terrible massacre in nearby Paris, France.

Best,

Larry Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by larryalex1 View Post
    No apology necessary, Mister Max. Thanks for your message.

I'm sorry about your headphones. They are expensive to replace.

I hope that things in your country have settled down and are back to normal after that terrible massacre in nearby Paris, France.

Best,

Larry Alexander
    Well Larry (thanks for your concern), they haven't quite. There's daily news about house searchings, inquiries, arrests but the main subject hasn't been caught yet. Nobody knows where he is. The terror alert level is still 3 (4 is the maximum).
    So you see...

Kindly,
    Max

Quote Originally Posted by Max Hamburg View Post
    Well Larry (thanks for your concern), they haven't quite. There's daily news about house searchings, inquiries, arrests but the main subject hasn't been caught yet. Nobody knows where he is. The terror alert level is still 3 (4 is the maximum).
    So you see...

Kindly,
    Max
    I am sorry to hear that. Maybe the good people of the Earth can get rid of these murderous bastards forever so that no more innocent people have to die.

Stay alert and stay safe.

Best regards,

Larry Alexander

Go Back to forum