• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Our Christmas Album 2015 Is Released

Share/Bookmark

Our Christmas Album 2015 Is Released

Hello Everyone,

Our new Christmas Album 2015 Volume 12 is released.

Please see the announcement in the Christmas Project thread.

Best wishes,

Michael
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Re: Our Christmas Album 2015 Is Released

Thank you so much, Michael, for all your hard work in making this possible again. We all really appreciate it. And thank you, Dan Kury, for being the maestro for making our tunes sound so great!
    Serenity Musician Productions (Gary A.)

Lenovo ThinksStation S30, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 20 gig ram, 2 terabyte hd., M-Audio Fast Track, Finale25, Sonar Professional

I just downloaded the album and it is a true delight. I then downloaded the artwork, but there is no "print" option. I tried opening it with several programs, but I can not get the disk label or any of the other artwork to print or be copied to a program that will print it. HELP.

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Davis View Post
    I just downloaded the album and it is a true delight. I then downloaded the artwork, but there is no "print" option. I tried opening it with several programs, but I can not get the disk label or any of the other artwork to print or be copied to a program that will print it. HELP.

Tom
    Hello Tom,

Strange. I've checked and double checked everything and it's all working beautifully here.

After unpacking the zip file that was downloaded, you should have a folder of 8 standard .jpg images. You should be able to import these into your word-processor, dtp program or graphics program such as Microsoft Word, Open Office, Photoshop Essentials, Paint Shop Pro etc. You should then be able to print in the usual way from there.

Incidentally, for the CD Disk (face) image I recommend the free program CD-Label Print developed by Canon which is designed specifically for CD Disks. I've used it for years.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you are still having problems.

Best wishes,

Michael
    Michael

Wanted to add my thanks as well to Michael for organizing everything and moving the project along this year, to Dan for the mastering, and to everybody who contributed their music to the collection. Been enjoying listening to all the pieces so far, though I must confess it's only been in the background while I've been at work; I'm still looking for the chance to go through the entire thing while undisturbed and to actually hear everything.

Cheers,
    -- Matt Wong

Quote Originally Posted by serenitymusician View Post
    Thank you so much, Michael, for all your hard work in making this possible again. We all really appreciate it. And thank you, Dan Kury, for being the maestro for making our tunes sound so great!
    Hello Gary,

Thank you for your kind words. We do appreciate your support and contribution.
    Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Silh View Post
    Wanted to add my thanks as well to Michael for organizing everything and moving the project along this year, to Dan for the mastering, and to everybody who contributed their music to the collection. Been enjoying listening to all the pieces so far, though I must confess it's only been in the background while I've been at work; I'm still looking for the chance to go through the entire thing while undisturbed and to actually hear everything.

Cheers,
    Hello Matt,

Thank you for your support. I'm pleased you are enjoying the album.
    Michael

Do you have a download location with the full .wav files?

Thanks,

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Haydn View Post
    Do you have a download location with the full .wav files?

Thanks,

Jim
    Hello Jim,

I've sent you a PM.
    Michael

Well, I played the entire album for my family tonight (Christmas Eve and all), and they loved it- everyone wants a copy to have on hand for next year!

Congrats to all, you have put together something that is absolutely as good as in years past! We all should give ourselves a pat on the back, especially Michael for pulling it together, and Dan for his production skills!

Merry Christmas to everyone!
    Cheers,

Kevin F..

KM Frye- (SOCAN)
    Music Director- Four Seasons Musical Theatre- 2016

Bella Vista Studios
    Canada

GPO4, JABB3, Garritan World Inst, REAPER, Roland VS2480 DAW

Go Back to forum