• Register
  • Help

Topic: What's going on on NorthernSounds right now?

Share/Bookmark

What\'s going on on NorthernSounds right now?

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    There is some quick topic moving, Dan Dean claimed Bruce Richardson is banned and asked why, I think somebody has to clear this all up very soon!

Hansi

EDIT Yes, this was posted at Sample Libraries Forum, too, it got moved OFF-TOPIC. I really think this is now very ON-TOPIC!

Re: What\'s going on on NorthernSounds right now?

I was talking to Bruce on the phone when he was banned. Funny thing, I was talking to Donnie at almost that same moment. Let\'s see if this message disappears...

Knowledge and experience are the most valuable commodities in a forum like this, just beneath a willingness to share those things.

Bruce possesses all three. I consider this my loss.

mike graybill

Originally posted by dandean:
    I was talking to Bruce on the phone when he was banned. Funny thing, I was talking to Donnie at almost that same moment.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Does that mean your phone calls curse people? :-)

Whoa, it\'s like The Ring...

Frankly, I wish that the producers of the libraries *WOULD* go somewhere else. The moderators only speak out against people that are not developers. They get slapped with a ban until the moderator decides to get off his lazy bum and \'have a quiet talk\' about it. A developer (You know which ones I\'m talking about) says something out of line and he gets a warning and a public announcement is addressed to everyone.

Rubbish and utter crap. I\'ve sent four message to PaPaChalk to see if he can\'t change my name and never get a response -- I guess since I don\'t sell libraries I\'m not good enough to warrant his time. Frankly, the moderators disgust me and I only visit NS when I really want a good laugh. Most of \'big shots\' are nothing more than John Williams wannabes that think they know everything there is to know about music, even when their own pieces are so empty minimalism has more content.

Dan, Scarbee, Michel -- please do make your own forums. This one is so far gone past hilarious it\'s not even funny. Bruce was one of the most knowledgeable persons on NS, and, unlike others, actually knew what he was talking about. Frankly, I\'ve never seen him say something out of line, when some of the developers can\'t *help* but say something to demean someone else. I don\'t see them getting slapped with a huge BAN across their mouths.

If you do create or find someone to create a forum for you, let us know. This one\'s been degraded to just a popularity and sucking up show.

Let\'s see if this gets deleted.

Go Back to forum