• Register
  • Help

Topic: audioMIDI.com, anyone?

audioMIDI.com, anyone?

sponsored links

Anyone here ever done business over at audioMIDI.com. Their prices are quite low. In some regards so low that you start wondering if this could be right.

Example: Sibelius 3 429 USD (Retail price 599 USD)

Re: audioMIDI.com, anyone?

A lot of times. Great price,great service [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I\'d recommend www.mtlc.net over them actually. The one thing I\'d hate is having to deal with shipping for overseas like that. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] But on the bright side, MTLC does have it for the same price, and is on the East coast, unlike Audiomidi, which is on the west coast, and is a LOT closer to you by a few thousand miles. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I live in Taiwan and had great service from audiomidi.com shipping overseas. I must say I only ordered one product so far from them. I had it shipped express mail and it arrived on time.

That being said, I didn\'t have any trouble with mtlc the one time I ordered a sample library from them. But that was a USA domestic shipment.

i got my adat for my delta 1010 from them
    no problems

I can not recomend this place highley enough. I have bought everything from them for the last three years and there service is fantastic. They have swaped stuff asnd credited me when I was\'nt happy with a purchase. Ask for Greg..he rocks.

ed [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

audiomidi.com - good! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum