• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Kompakt Update with 16 slots ??

Share/Bookmark

Kompakt Update with 16 slots ??

I find Kompakt is pretty cool and i know from a lot of people that the Kompakt library seems to be better, but why kompakt has only 8 instrument slots ??

will there be an update to have more possibilities. i can not imgaine how somebody can work with ewql or any other library and has only 8 slots per instance.

Re: Kompakt Update with 16 slots ??

Simply open another instance of Kompakt.

yes of course,

but i think its better to have one instance with 16 slots, to have a better overview to all the samples and stuff. maybe its personal, but i dont understand why kompakt is released with 8 slots and kontakt with 16. i mean every sampler has 16 channels for midi and 16 slots at least, but what is the reason for having 16 channels for 8 slots ? doesnt make much sense for me. if i have 16 channels i want to use 16 slots.

If ya want 16 slots, get kontakt!! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

if kontakt would come with the kompakt library [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Kontakt 1.5 will allow you to USE the Kompakt library. Who knows, maybe they\'ll even add some new samples.

Originally posted by robgb:
    Kontakt 1.5 will allow you to USE the Kompakt library. Who knows, maybe they\'ll even add some new samples.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">yea good point thats true...but no new samples.. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] The TIme Machine 2 will reshape your samples quite a bit though...Rich [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

the best would be to decide which lib somebody wants.

for me its unlogic to have the better lib with the \"not so big sampler\" and the \"not so good\" lib with the best sampler.

Rob,

with v1.5 of Kontakt, I will at least be able to use all of my samples in QLEWSO 24 bit...
    This I am looking fowared to..

Alan Russell

Originally posted by Waywyn:

for me its unlogic to have the better lib with the \"not so big sampler\" and the \"not so good\" lib with the best sampler.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Actually it\'s totally logical (for them) Now you have to buy both products.

Go Back to forum