• Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: The NFL on NS.

The NFL on NS.

sponsored links

Eagles 36 Dallas 10

How bout dem cowboys???

Birds all the way!!!

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Sorry, just had to share my joy!!

Re: The NFL on NS.

I\'ve had a bad week.... really bad week. My Titans have lost twice in a week and now we\'ve gone from the real chance of having one of the top 2 seeds to being lucky if we can keep the wildcard....

And then to top that off, my Oklahoma team just didn\'t show up last night against Kansas......... I need to go mourn.

what sport?

Football of course - it\'s Sunday, what else is on worth watching? (actually I noticed a pool game on ESPN).

*Watchihng* sports. Bah!

Just today I competed in a US Masters Swimming event. We compete within five year age brackets. (I\'m 45.) At least three world records were broken at our little pool today. I lost count of the number of national records broken, not to mention zone and Oregon club records.

I broke none :-)

But we had a great time, I\'m in the best chape of my life, I beat my estimated time in all seven of my events, and I now hurt like hell. One 82 year old woman completed the 400 individual medley, and the 200 fly. Slowly. I\'ve never even attempted those turture-fests! Lots of winners today.

Back on topic: I\'ve had a sore back for years. And when my back hurts, I really hate sitting at the keyboard. I started swimming specifically to be able to enjoy making music again. It\'s been working. That, and the occasional double-dose of Alleve ;-)

I was really pullin for the Titans too J.

I like Indy more, but I picked Ten. to win.

All I can say is:

Originally posted by Jared Hudson:
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Jared there is no room for that attitude here [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I actually like the Colts, but they clearly can\'t get my votes over the titans. I wish they weren\'t in the same division so I could pull for them more [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

GO ICELAND! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Kind of late in the season now but I would love a NFL thread here at NS.

E A G L E S

8 straight!

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast