• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast

Topic: OT: GREAT NEWS>>>SADDAM CAUGHT!!!!

Share/Bookmark

OT: GREAT NEWS>>>SADDAM CAUGHT!!!!

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    The best Chrismas present the free world could get. It\'s really given me a lift! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

As John Lennon said maybe this\'ll \"Give peace a chance\"

Frank

Re: OT: GREAT NEWS>>>SADDAM CAUGHT!!!!

Good news not only for the world, but also for the Iraqi people. Let\'s hope it\'s not one of his doubles...

Awww....Hardy, you beat me to posting it. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

\"The free world\"...

I know what you mean Simon.....Let\'s just say that things could be better and things could be worse......It\'s certainly an imperfect world, and by the nature and variability of the human animal, it always will be.

I\'m 58 and I\'ve lived in an area of the World and in an era where I\'ve enjoyed a comfortable, relatively secure existence....and I\'m extremely grateful for my good fortune and I certainly don\'t take it for granted.....It\'s all so very, very fragile.....

Frank

\"Officials, tipped-off by Saddam\'s appearance, discovered that former Iraqi leader was in the process of launching a ZZ Top cover-band world tour.\"

Sorry, it\'s hard not to feel good about this great news!

Happy holidays indeed!

Yes Sadum Husain is a evil man [which the American government help setup and put into power] with a horrible human rights record and its a good thing he has been arested.

Just not looking forward to Bush[The Idiot] gloating over it.

Yeah, well Bushie is a dumb, war-mongering militarist fool and that\'s why I was confused as to what to think when they caught Saddam, cause Bush is getting to \"gloat\" over it, but I suppose it´s good news for the \"free world\".

Oh and T. Road: [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I am an optimistic person but dont forget: saddam is just one man out there, and there are a lot of men out there, and more evil than him...i mean they could replace him real quick. there are still a lot of guys and they are still extremists...

at least we shouldnt forget that the whole world supportet iraq in terms of weapons and stuff.

without us, already the first iraq war would have never been so worse in terms of biological weapon use...

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

Just remember to vote in 2004. Then we can sing like George Jones....

\"Yabba-dabba-do, Saddam is gone, and so are you.\"

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast