• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: To my friends serving in Iraq (also those gone now) - Saddam's capture - THANK YOU!

Share/Bookmark

To my friends serving in Iraq (also those gone now) - Saddam\'s capture - THANK YOU!

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Guys (over there) This one is for you:

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Jay F. - Zippster - Michael J.J - all the rest, also the support crew over here from Boeing;

MASSIVE CONGRATS - you\'ve earned it! (H.W.A. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] )

And we can\'t forget, \"MOST\" Americans who live in and ENJOY the benifits of & from America, thank those who died, their freinds and families.

(& btw those who don\'t are easy \'nuff to spot - just read through the forums and decide for youselves).

Re: To my friends serving in Iraq (also those gone now) - Saddam\'s capture - THANK YOU!

Yeah, me too. To Boo Boo and Bubba and Cleetus and Buck and all the people who died instead of me. Death is dandy for other people. And sometimes you get medals [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I\'m with Silicon on this one. Keep on dying guys. I know you will. We got the big bad bogey man in time for the election run-up but seeing as most American soldiers are dying from revenge attacks anyway I expect a few more of you gotta go bye-bye for us.

Hey, those bug Arabs man, we killed six children with a tank last week (was that you Bubba [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ?) and they get miffed? How about those sand niggers man? Why not just nuke em all? Those kids should go play in the park instead of Iraq man.

Why, I\'m almost jealous of all you dead guys over there. You\'re so lucky to get to die for such a great cause. \"People Who Hate Freedom.\"

Hey, maybe you could attack France when you\'re finished? I hear they\'re all cowards like Saddam?

Apparently when the six hundred soldiers pointed their guns at old Sads, he didn\'t even put up a fight. If it were George or Silco or me we\'d have taken out a few on our way to heaven.

Anyway guys, don\'t worry if you get killed and all, it\'s not that bad; we all remember you and maybe Silco will write a song and post it here and twelve or thirteen semi-pros will write how they\'re sorry for you (makes me a little jealous [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] ).

You know what\'s really, really great about this war? We don\'t get to kill no American niggers here no more, so it\'s cool that we get to kill the brown ones in Iran or Iraq or wherever it is, and even better than that; it\'s great for race relations; all the African-American brothers get to kill them niggers as well so it\'s like we\'re all kinda joined now, somehow. They get to understand how we felt when we was killin them so now America really is a big melting pot. This has brought us all so much closer together as a nation and as a people.

Anyway, JJ CC BB DD Gee-Gee, Bubba, Forrest, Omar and Rap Bud, I want to wish you all a Merry, Merry Christmas, and a quick and painless death (hopefully from friendly fire [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ).

Keep it up guys! Keep dying for the flag.

Alternatively, you could tell your commanding officer and Monkey Boy to go F u c k themselves and come home in one piece instead?

Hee, hee, just kidding. Go be martyrs. We\'re all ready here with our prayers.

Re: To my friends serving in Iraq (also those gone now) - Saddam\'s capture - THANK YOU!

Almost forgot guys. There\'s been a lot of bowing and scraping here lately as people try to tell Amereekans that the rest of the world don\'t hate them - just their government.

It\'s not true. The rest of the world hates every single one of you gun totin, rootin tootin, uneducated, jelly-bellied yahoos. We\'re tired of your bombs and your bulls h i t. You\'re too easily led. You give cattle a bad name.

Every single one of you who isn\'t on a bus to Washington to tear those monsters out of there and win back your constitution is guilty. Every single one of you is a colluding in mass murder.

After they try Sads for war crimes, maybe if you guys try Bush and his cronies then Blair, then every single soldier who fired a shot, maybe the rest of the world will start to like you again? (Hell, you gave us Micky Mouse and the Big Mac for God\'s sake.)

The rest of the world is just a game to you. A television show with big, easy to read text, telling you who the baddies are.

You murdered 10,000 people and you\'re cock a hoop. You\'ve spread death and chaos about the world in-between NFL games. (Who\'s going to be \"World Champions\" this year, I wonder?)

You\'ve created thousands and thousands of the type of \'terrorist\' (someone whose family was slaughtered perhaps?) who will rain death upon all of us for your sins.

But I see the Amereekan way. Always we are right. Always we are best. Always we must be #1! Free speech for all (as long as it suits us). Access to a court (unless we say no). Agree with us or we crush you. Get rich or we kill you.

All of the above goes for Blair and his smelly, rotten-toothed Brits as well (insert chips instead of donuts).

Vive la France!

Other than hate - what have YOU contributed to ANYTHING, ANYWHERE, AT ANYTIME?

Originally posted by SiliconAudioLabs:
    Other than hate - what have YOU contributed to ANYTHING, ANYWHERE, AT ANYTIME?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">It\'s like a finger pointing to the moon, don\'t look at the finger or you\'ll miss all the heavenly glory.

Twat. I would\'ve just used a projectile vomitting emoticon if I had one.

You think this is hate? How about thanking all the f u c k i n g murderers out there in Iraq contro boy?

Anyway, say hi to JJ and the gang. Tell them to lob a bomb for me.

Hate? Are you twelve?

This is my gift to the world. This post. My attempt to drill an actual idea through the dense thicket that is your conscience. It\'s not much but it\'s all I have.

Before you start to cry. Imagine you\'re an Iraqi mother whose two-year old daughter was killed by a cluster bomb. Now imagine that then read your post post again. You dolt.

Um, I think Z needs to wrap that aluminum foil a little tighter around his head. Reception is getting bad.
    Yes grasshoppa, does the horse who craps on your shoes disagrace you? Or does not the horse disgrace himself by such an act?

See my finger? Pull my finger..and see the moon.

I\'m just joking Z.
    Come on, we can have a big ole time.
    Bring some stinky sock cheese and some of that dookey smelling Shat on your roof doo pop, and we can pull my finger and stink up the whole room!

We can talk about how much better we are than everyone else, and then insult those ruddy amerikans for thinking \"they\" are the ones who are so much better than everyone else, when clearly, we know..that \"we\" are. Who do they think they are anyway?

Hey, how\'s ELF doing in Iraq? Getting any of those contracts back? Forgiving any of those debts for all those goodies sent to Saddam under the oil for food program? Too bad the entire EU can\'t muster together enough money to run Badgdad\'s light bill for one day. Your only about 86 billion 500million short. And don\'t send any combat troops there, it\'s too dangerous for that! Everybody knows, combat troops are only for standing around looking cool. Just wait till it\'s all nice and safe..and no more fighting to be done. THEN you can come in and save us all....Oui?

My hero [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Truly Z, I \"am\" laughing \"with you\".

I think Z6 is a very disturbed human being. I can\'t stand him actually. But he\'s right.

Originally posted by Z6:
    Every single one of you who isn\'t on a bus to Washington to tear those monsters out of there and win back your constitution is guilty. Every single one of you is a colluding in mass murder.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Huh. And you are doing what, now...? Posting on a message board? That focuses on...sample libraries? Wow. Not THAT\'S what I call action.

A couple more posts like that, and you\'ll take the power back for sure.

[img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Doh! Stupid double post. I\'m getting on a bus to Seattle to kick Bill Gates\' *** on account of Internet Explorer. I wouldn\'t want to be a colluding in mass frustration.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast