• Register
  • Help

Topic: Star Wreck VI: In the Pirkinning -trailer

Share/Bookmark

Star Wreck VI: In the Pirkinning -trailer

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    In the Pirkinning?

Star Wreck: In the Pirkinning is an epic science fiction parody. Production of the film begun four years ago, the original intention being to produce a 15-minute special effects clip. Our ambition grew in pace with our abilities, however. Apart from the title, the film we are about to release has very little in common with our first drafts.

Whats\' it about?

Star Wreck: In the Pirkinning begins with Captain James B. Pirk of the starship Kickstart shipwrecked on the 21st century Earth with his crew. Originally from the distant future, Pirk and his crew travelled back in time to save the Earth from hostile aliens, but lost their ship and became stranded. Things are not looking good for our heroes. Pirk\'s daily routine consists mainly of stuffing his face at the local fast food restaurant, and he is finding it difficult to convince the ladies he is, in fact, an intergalactic space hero from the future.

I\'ve been writing music for this amateur film for a long time now. You can expect the DVD-release at beginning of 2004.

Here you can find more information: http://www.starwreck.com

Here\'s direct link to new trailer: http://www.starwreck.com/media/itp/star_wreck_itp_trailer_divx.avi

Just try \"save target as\".

All Trek and non Trek fans Enjoy!

Re: Star Wreck VI: In the Pirkinning -trailer

Tabbu - nice job on the music! I cant watch it, only hear it because I dont have DIVX5.1+ or so installed But music is what counts isn\'t it! Great job.

Re: Star Wreck VI: In the Pirkinning -trailer

Originally posted by Simon Ravn:
    Tabbu - nice job on the music! I cant watch it, only hear it because I dont have DIVX5.1+ or so installed But music is what counts isn\'t it! Great job.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Thanks for your comments! New video formats are coming soon.

Go Back to forum