• Register
  • Help

Topic: "Woodwind Quartet In B"

Share/Bookmark

"Woodwind Quartet In B"

Fellow Music People,

This is my "Woodwind Quartet In B" for flute, oboe, clarinet and bassoon with piano accompaniment. I used some 6th harmony, which is normally used mostly in jazz compositions and arrangements.

This is in a nasty key with all of those danged #s.

As a bonus
    here is another of my woodwind ensemble works with the same instrumentation, except there is no piano accompaniment.

"Woodwindy"

Regards,

Larry Alexander

Re: "Woodwind Quartet In B"

Hello Larry:

You never cease astonishing me. What a beauty of a piece, I truly enjoyed it,

best to you

Ted

Another charming piece from you, indeed. I must say, Sir, that I have always been impressed by your consistently high standards, given how amazingly prolific you are. It seems that I have to strain my brain for every little idea.

Quote Originally Posted by tedvanya View Post
    Hello Larry:

You never cease astonishing me. What a beauty of a piece, I truly enjoyed it,

best to you

Ted
    I am happy that you like it, Mister Ted. Thanks for taking the time to have a listen down there in sunny Mexico.

Best regards.

Larry Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Damon View Post
    Another charming piece from you, indeed. I must say, Sir, that I have always been impressed by your consistently high standards, given how amazingly prolific you are. It seems that I have to strain my brain for every little idea.
    Thank you for the nice compliments, Mister Sean. I appreciate your interest in my musical efforts.

Best,

Larry Alexander

Go Back to forum