• Register
  • Help

Topic: "Waltz Number Eight"

Share/Bookmark

"Waltz Number Eight"

All,

This will probably be my last posting for the year.

Here is my "Waltz Number Eight" for solo violin with piano and small orchestra accompaniment.

Have A Wonderful 2016!

Larry Alexander

Re: "Waltz Number Eight"

That was a good waltz Larry! I liked the violin interaction wth the other instruments over the piano. It all had nice balance and restraint.

A perfect piece to close out the year.

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by fastlane View Post
    That was a good waltz Larry! I liked the violin interaction wth the other instruments over the piano. It all had nice balance and restraint.

A perfect piece to close out the year.

Phil
    Thanks, Mister Phil.

I wish for you a Happy New Year with warm weather.

My best,

Larry Alexander

My parents were waltzers, they would have loved this. I did too, while I never been a dancer. It sounds Tirolean to me, inventive and lovely.

Ted

Quote Originally Posted by tedvanya View Post
    My parents were waltzers, they would have loved this. I did too, while I never been a dancer. It sounds Tirolean to me, inventive and lovely.

Ted
    I'm afraid that waltzes just don't have a place in today's rock n' roll and heavy metal world, Mister Ted.

Thanks for your input and thank you for listening.

Best,

Larry Alexander

Hi Larry,

My head is still spinning. The catchy waltz prevents me from sitting here on my chair (LOL). I'm not a dancer at all, but it's a beautiful way to turn into 2016 without thinking of all the troubles around us. May the world become as simple as a nice waltz. If this was your New Year's message to the world, well, thank you for it. Imagine all these expensively frocked so called important people would dance a bit more instead of quarrelling, they would find peace in their souls and forget the self-interest and financial benefits.

Have a 'rich' and creative 2016!
    Max

Quote Originally Posted by Max Hamburg View Post
    Hi Larry,

My head is still spinning. The catchy waltz prevents me from sitting here on my chair (LOL). I'm not a dancer at all, but it's a beautiful way to turn into 2016 without thinking of all the troubles around us. May the world become as simple as a nice waltz. If this was your New Year's message to the world, well, thank you for it. Imagine all these expensively frocked so called important people would dance a bit more instead of quarrelling, they would find peace in their souls and forget the self-interest and financial benefits.

Have a 'rich' and creative 2016!
    Max
    What a nice message! Thank you for the kind words, Mister Max. I am glad that you liked my little waltz and I appreciate your reply.

My best to you for a wonderful 2016.

Larry Alexander

Go Back to forum