• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: I love GW Bush!!! Hehaw!! Let's Roll!!

Share/Bookmark

I love GW Bush!!! Hehaw!! Let\'s Roll!!

sponsored links

***Advertisments***

Re: I love GW Bush!!! Hehaw!! Let\'s Roll!!

And I love CBS. A paragon of the free market and free speech!

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0116-01.htm

Send e-mails to CBS demanding to see PETA\'s \"jiggly women\". And the Bush in 30 seconds ad.

This is just a glimpse of things to come as the media and the Bushes twist our perspectives and expectations till we think it\'s fine to lock up and shut up all dissenters.

I hope I get a corner cell with a nice view.

Wow. Those 30 sec spots are amazing. Not a bad one in the lot. Powerful stuff.

Now do you think the mainstream media will ever play them?

He may be shooting himself in the foot right now. Giving amnesty to illegal aliens when the jobless rate is high, announcing he wants a huge space program while the economy is generally bad. At the very least, I think he\'s reducing the number of people who will bother to come out to vote for him, while motivating those who see through him.

Originally posted by robgb:
    Wow. Those 30 sec spots are amazing. Not a bad one in the lot. Powerful stuff.

Now do you think the mainstream media will ever play them?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">The Child\'s Play one--the winner--will be aired during the State of the Union address. Moveon.org was pondering buying time for it during the Superbowl as well...who knows if they\'ll be able to scrape together the fat wad of cash for that.

Originally posted by Jake Johnson:
    He may be shooting himself in the foot right now. Giving amnesty to illegal aliens when the jobless rate is high, announcing he wants a huge space program while the economy is generally bad. At the very least, I think he\'s reducing the number of people who will bother to come out to vote for him, while motivating those who see through him.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">I\'m sure they weighed the pros and cons on the amnesty issue. They figure the hispanic votes they pick up will outweigh whatever votes they lose.

I think it\'s a miscalculation. It will antagonize GOP wasp voters enough to make them stay home on election day, and strengthen the number of people who will go to the polls just to get him out. I don\'t think the hispanic vote will make up for it. In California and Florida, maybe, but not in middle America.

I have to say, though, that I don\'t really know what the voting age number of hispanics is now nationwide. (Voting age who are legal and can vote.) Anyone know the numbers?

I wonder how Bush will do with the Arab-American vote? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast