• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: pictures

Share/Bookmark

pictures

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    I\'ve uploaded a much of pics I took with the new cell, and thought I\'d share, I know... how AOL. It\'d be neat to turn this thread into yet another picture thread, since I couln\'t find the old one (not the LANS one, but a foto thread)

hey look it works.

planning the attack known as \"lick you to death\".

Really, I\'m not drunk. I swear [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] .. I think...

People have taken to calling me \"Ash\" lately....come on, thats an Anime character\'s name. Dont know where that get that from [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

It was my new bed, now its hers apparently.

The guitar neck stands in as a \"you are this tall\" marker.

I\'ll take a couple of the studio once I clean up tonight, tho I\'ve been wanting to wait for the last isorax before I take the shots of it. Its taking too long tho

Re: pictures

To post a pic... This is my signature on most other forums, but this one does not support [ i m g ] in the sig...

New baby in the house [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

The limited edition Geddy Lee Signature bass

--------------------------------------------

Who\'s Lee and is he funky?

Originally posted by Alexcremers:
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Bass player for RUSH!

<font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Careful, you\'ll make Frank faint!!

King, you\'re dead sexy dude. (Said as Frank the Tank from Old School; ) \"YOU KNOW IT!\" [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Hey King,
    are you looking for a girl friend here? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Your dog is really cute, I thought it was an abstract photo at the beginning. I found the dog only after looking for \"her\" (who took the bed...?)

heh, yah it is very AOL-ish aint it.

but nah, I was uploading a bunch of stuff up to tribes and the ex wanted to see some stuff too, so I uploaded these to a diectory.

I dont have many pictures of myself. Most of them are of me drunk as hell [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

besides, theres like 4 women visiting this site arent there? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] There are enough guys picking up on me in SF that I dont be neding to find a date in a 90% male online communiy

I\'m just sharing that I\'m a sexy bitch! oh wait no thats my dog [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

her name is Belle Ziour but \"Bella\" for short. Its her bed, not mine, even tho thats where I sleep at night. She jumped on it the minute the second matress went on, and laid down.... she was pretty happy about it. That particular picture was one particular day where I\'d tossed the covers off and they landed on her, and she just wouldn\'t move for hours. I\'d even gotten up to get food and she just laid there all comfortable.

As long as we\'re AOL-in\' it here...here\'s me last Saturday. Not drunk yet. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Originally posted by KingIdiot:
    besides, theres like 4 women visiting this site arent there? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] There are enough guys picking up on me in SF that I dont be neding to find a date in a 90% male online communiy

I\'m just sharing that I\'m a sexy bitch! oh wait no thats my dog [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">hehe, you are right, who needs women anyway when you can have the company of such a cosy little dog... like Jaques Brel said, this would be anyway the better choice, especially concerning fidelity... well, his song comparing women and dogs was never really appreciated... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    Besides, I was wondering *which* one of the four women visiting this site you were aiming at....

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast