• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: OK, So How Do You Start A Forum (Halion)?

Share/Bookmark

OK, So How Do You Start A Forum (Halion)?

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    How does one obtain a forum here? Is it a paid deal? I ask in the slight hope that a Halion Forum might be started here. Can you provide details on what is involved.

I have e-mailed the following to Papa Chalk, without reply.

TIA,

---JC

Re: OK, So How Do You Start A Forum (Halion)?

[deleted] Nevermind...

I hope this stays a GS-focused forum... I would prefer the discussions in the Sample Libraries forum to be mainly GS (and off topic [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ) as they are now. There\'re enough Halion forums out there

Originally posted by Simon Ravn:
    I hope this stays a GS-focused forum... I would prefer the discussions in the Sample Libraries forum to be mainly GS (and off topic [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ) as they are now. There\'re enough Halion forums out there
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Where is it stated that this is a GS forum? If anything, this has become a Kontakt/Kompakt forum. I would prefer that we add a Halion specific section. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Well, there are already NI forums too. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Hey Suntower,
    They sound threatened to me. I think it would be great. I like these forums better than the ones at cubase.net because (before this particular post) everyone seemed more open and constructive. I\'d like those opposed to tell me how it personally offends or inconveneiances them to have a Halion forum here. I mean, come on people! It sounds like your saying (in a cheesy southern accent) \"We dont your type round here if ya get my meanin\". Grow up and get in the real world. Scoot over and share a page with your Halion friends. Good Luck Suntower.

Eric W

Threatened, no. Scared, yes.

Seems to me we have a Kontakt forum, so why not a HAlion forum? There ARE alternatives to GS out there and I see no reason why we shouldn\'t be discussing them. This hasn\'t been a GS leaning site for quite awhile, partly thanks to the developers and partly thanks to superior sampling apps.

Maybe that\'ll change once GS3 is released, but somehow I doubt it.

Cubase.net is a hellhole.

I\'m not a Halion user, but I\'ll vote for a Halion forum anyway! [img]graemlins/tounge_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast