• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Banned from NS forum?

Share/Bookmark

Banned from NS forum?

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Isn\'t that a great idea? A new forum for the banned ex NS members? This forum is losing interesting members.. Anyhow, you can always hook up on irc. Join #midi-mockup on Efnet.

/Tobias

Re: Banned from NS forum?

Doesn\'t \"banned\" actually mean \"temporarily banned\"?

------------
    Alex Cremers

I don\'t know.. seems like people are getting tired of th censorship stuff here at NS: http://www.soniccontrol.com/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=000386

What I find interesting is that some people seem to follow Simon around to rub this in his face. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Yeah ...no mather where you go GPO boys will hunt you down...LOL!

Alex

Originally posted by Sovereign:
    What I find interesting is that some people seem to follow Simon around to rub this in his face. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Correction - wherever someone goes to incorrectly recast the argument in order to campaign on a shifted issue - I\'ll take a moment to set the record straight so that the uninitiated don\'t get the wrong picture.

At some point I\'ll simply be too busy to bother with issues like these - but until the people I invest in (as a composer and paying customer) are safe from the slings and arrows of the dregs of these forums, I\'ll continue to educate those with an open mind and level the playing field against those that wished they owned this little corner of the Internet.

Houston...have a Kit-Kat...u need it.. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Alex

BELA D MEDIA has removed all comments on the subject.

Sincerely,
    Francis Belardino
    www.beladmedia.com

Just some info for the \"uninitiated\" (those exist!) - Ryan is banned here too. For just exactly that, reposting some information from the other competing board...

BELA D MEDIA has removed all comments on the subject.

Sincerely,
    Francis Belardino
    www.beladmedia.com

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast