• Register
  • Help

Topic: Cool mic pre suggestion

Cool mic pre suggestion

sponsored links

I don\'t know if anyone is interested in this but a friend tipped me off to a new piece that Trident is selling. It\'s an 8 channel mixer with 8 Trident Mic Pres, subs down to 6 channels for 5.1 mixing. It looks really cool.

Here\'s the point - they\'re selling for $5k, but the first 500 are being sold for $2,000 [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I ordered one today and the lady said they have less then 20 left. I thought some of you might be interested in it given the recent discussions on mic pres. That\'s basically 8 channels of Trident pre\'s for $250 each. Oh yea, the mixer also has 8 direct outs so you could use it just as pres. I personally am going to use it for pres and then use it to monitor mixes and add some warmth at my last stage of monitoring/mix down.

The address is www.tridentaudio.co.uk and you have to click on the link that says S100.

Re: Cool mic pre suggestion

Bump - just thought some more people might be interested in this [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Maybe I\'m nuts!!!!! (probably)

Go Back to forum