• Register
  • Help

Topic: Ending Credits

Share/Bookmark

Ending Credits

I haven't posted anything here for a long time. I've been working on lots of different projects so I figured it was time to start posting some of them. This one I did over the weekend. It was my impression of the ending credits to a movie. The libraries are a mix of EastWest sounds, GPO4 and Alicia's Keys. Thanks for listening.

Gary A.

https://soundcloud.com/serenity-musician/ending-credits
    Serenity Musician Productions (Gary A.)

Lenovo ThinksStation S30, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 20 gig ram, 2 terabyte hd., M-Audio Fast Track, Finale25, Sonar Professional

Re: Ending Credits

Quote Originally Posted by serenitymusician View Post
    I haven't posted anything here for a long time. I've been working on lots of different projects so I figured it was time to start posting some of them. This one I did over the weekend. It was my impression of the ending credits to a movie. The libraries are a mix of EastWest sounds, GPO4 and Alicia's Keys. Thanks for listening.

Gary A.

https://soundcloud.com/serenity-musician/ending-credits
    Very cinematic and very, very well done. Had I heard this when we were editing The Vanguard, I would have offered you the job of film composer.

Tom

Very beautiful. That is all I am saying. no more should be said.

Ted

Nicer words couldn't have been said, Ted. Thank you.

Tom, thank you so much for your kind words. Saying what you said means so much to me! Who knows, maybe some day we can work on something like that. It would be a thrill!

Lenovo ThinksStation S30, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 20 gig ram, 2 terabyte hd., M-Audio Fast Track, Finale25, Sonar Professional

Hi Gary,

This is a very nice piece of musical scenery. Most fit for the credits, but evenly as background for sensitive poetry.

Beautifully orchestrated and recorded. Well done!

Max

Quote Originally Posted by Max Hamburg View Post
    Hi Gary,

This is a very nice piece of musical scenery. Most fit for the credits, but evenly as background for sensitive poetry.

Beautifully orchestrated and recorded. Well done!

Max
    Thank you, Max, for your kind words! It sure was fun to put together. Now all I need is a movie to go along with it!

This is very nice, Mister Gary! It's one of the best things you have written, in my not-so-humble opinion.

You have certainly grown as a composer and I enjoyed this impressive work very much.

Let us hear more, please!

Best,

Larry Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by larryalex1 View Post
    This is very nice, Mister Gary! It's one of the best things you have written, in my not-so-humble opinion.

You have certainly grown as a composer and I enjoyed this impressive work very much.

Let us hear more, please!

Best,

Larry Alexander
    Nicer words could not have been said, Mister Larry. I really appreciate your kind words. I've been trying to think "outside my usual box" and I'm glad it's showing in such a positive way. Thank you, my friend.

Gary A.

This sounds like the ending credits for a meaningful movie. I'm sure a movie goer would stay seated until your music and the credits are over.

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by fastlane View Post
    This sounds like the ending credits for a meaningful movie. I'm sure a movie goer would stay seated until your music and the credits are over.

Phil
    I just now saw your post, Phil! Whenever the wife and I go to the movies (just saw Revenant on Sunday), we are just about always the last ones leaving the theater. We enjoy reading the credits but love listening to the music. Thank you so much for the wonderful compliment. I really appreciate it!

Gary

Go Back to forum