• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Why do Northern Sounds allow # MIDI mockup Chat Room debate in Sample CDS?

Share/Bookmark

Why do Northern Sounds allow # MIDI mockup Chat Room debate in Sample CDS?

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Dear everybody,

It seems that the administrators of this forum allows certain debates to go on, while others are removed to the off-topic section. How much policy is there in these choices?

Why is the # MIDI mockup Chat Room dialogue allowed, when it is out of context and personal. It is evidently violating acts of privacy. Why is this allowed here?

Isabella Rowlins

Re: Why do Northern Sounds allow # MIDI mockup Chat Room debate in Sample CDS?

its because no one can moderate for 24 hours. Sometimes they jsut arent around wnought to delete/move/close stuff right away.

Be sure that the thread will be closed or atleast moved, or even possibly deleted soon.

In the mean time I\'ll get to vent on the jerk in Both MIRC and NS. Even tho I know its a knee jerk reaction...

Hmmmm,

This whole thing is \'phishy\' ...

What gives ?

Is this forum moderated ?

[img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I\'m starting to lose hope.

Mr. SWL,

I don\'t know much about this forum. But the more I read it, the more I sense political agendas and very selective moderation.

I have asked my students to use other alternatives. Because this forum seems to have an unprofessional level of conduct and behavior, which is unacceptable for me as a teacher.

Isabella Rowlins

it is, but like I said, no one can be around all day.

I\'m sure Papa or De will show up and say...

ooohhhhh caarrrp with some reversed letters.

Is this Mr. Guerras personal website?

http://store.artistdirect.com/music/artist/card/0,,689269,00.html

Isabella Rowlins

Why did you have to create an entirely new topic to ask this? Why not pm Papa or post it in the thread that bothers you?

Maybe the ones being dissed didn\'t pay the protection fee?

Mr. First,

Because this is a serious problem of violating privacy acts that concerns all members here.

It seems like the administrators of this forum allows this, which is very concerning.

Isabella Rowlins

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast