• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: The Harassment Continues...

Share/Bookmark

The Harassment Continues...

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    This email just came to my company from a user with an IP address from Denmark. In fact it is the same IP address owned by the person who tried on 4 occasions to enter our forum under a false and offensive name.

Bela D Media will no longer be apart of Northern Sound Source.

Thank you for everything. Since 1997, it\'s been a blast.

All the best
    Frank and Dawn
    www.beladmedia.com

recipient:
    admin@beladmedia.com

subject:
    Mailing List

redirect:
    http://www.beladmedia.com/thanks.htm

required:
    email,Bela D Media

sort:
    through,Bela D Media,phone,email,comments

your_name:
    Alan Lastmother****er

company:
    Hit Factory

phone:
    1 900 for you

email:
    lastmutha@hotmail.com

through:
    Northern Sound Source

comments:
    I\'m having trouble accessing the forums!!! please help me!

Re: The Harassment Continues...

Frank ...seriously why are you doing this to yourself?

It is redicilous..

You are damaging yourown business, dont you think so..

Alex

Can you post that IP address? Your now accusing without showing evidence. There are so many passive lurkers on this forum (thousands). There may well be someone trying to take advantage of the current situation and try to stirr it all up.

Just ban the IP from your forum.. does the software let you do that? Or just turn on moderation of new users so that all new users have to be approved.

However, I\'d strongly advise you to not leave this forum! Your presence is valued here, and maybe a select few disrespectful people don\'t think so.. but f\' them, who cares what they think? It should be obvious to you that many people here DO read every single post and announcement you make about your products, and appreciate your hard work.

My suggestion to you: lay low for a while, see what happens to the abusive user registrations. If they continue, ban the IP. If the IP is dynamic, ban aaa.bbb.ccc.* or aaa.bbb.*.

Originally posted by Bela D Media:
    This email just came to my company from a user with an IP address from Denmark. In fact it is the same IP address owned by the person who tried on 4 occasions to enter our forum under a false and offensive name.

Bela D Media will no longer be apart of Northern Sound Source.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">What does one thing have to do with the other?

[img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

PS: I\'m wondering, how does Alan feel about all of this? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

It actually is funny, i think Bellardino should grow up and laugh about it! Exactly how does it affect you or your bussiness to receive a very funny mail from alan lasmother****er saying he has trouble accessing your forum...? Is the life of the sample developer so filled with free time that you can spend your day making a fuss about every silly email you get,,

If you get an email from bugs bunny telling you he has a bad rash on his little tail would you make a fuss and sue warner brothers?

Dont you have better stuff to do? And where is your sense of humor?

Francis, perhaps you\'re just lashing out in anger.

Be the king of the situation, not the slave: don\'t let it affect what you do or say whatsoever. That\'s power.

Imagine if it didn\'t even affect what you thought. That\'s hard, but ultimate power.

I actually have something important to say! I just received an email with an ip from denmark...
    Implying i have a small penis, and would benefit from their new penis enlargement treatment...

I AM SERIOUSLY OUTRAGED! And im considering leaving this forum as a result! AND PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO STOP ME! If you do i`m only replying to first 300 people asking me to stay and THATS IT! OK?

By the way, i am considering taking legal action against all danish people regardless of their location!

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast