• Help
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: AN APOLOGY PLEASE...

Share/Bookmark

AN APOLOGY PLEASE...

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    To who it may concern,

Like the RUSH track sings, \"I won\'t be the judge, I\'m the jury\" I would always give someone the benefit of the doubt.

I am sure you all remember the earplug joke about my demo. Not a big deal. I can take care of myself and the support for my product is great. I really never gave that another thought.

However, on or about the same day that a certain person was banned from NS, someone attempted to attack Bela D Media’s “private” customer service forum with an IP address from Denmark.

Again, I give the benefit of the doubt and ignore the attempt.

------------------------------------------
    Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 4:40 PM
    To: admin@beladmedia.com
    Subject: New user account

Hello,

The account owned by \"Alan Last****a\" has been newly created; you should check the details of this user (if required) and activate it using the following link
    Please wait for your permission and rank to be activated.
    -----------------------------------------------

I just read the #mockup post [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

MothU- alan lastufka looks \"funny\" too
    Jazz2k- Last****a?
    Jazz2k- Get his name right.
    MothU- ya
    MothU- hehe, sorry
    MothU- tell me the direct link to francis pic
    Jazz2k- Such disrespect :/
    MothU- can\'t find it
    Jazz2k- I dont know, I closed it
    MothU- sorry, won\'t happen again :S
    MothU- gee
    Jazz2k- http://www.garritan.com/mp3_1.html

My question is... how in the world would anyone know about the name \"Alan Last****a\" accept Dawn, myself and the person who tried to get into the forum? [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Trying to gain access to a private forum that was designed to benefit customers is way out of line.

Now there is very little question as to who it was. I just want YOU to know that I know.

ps. NS is making the four letter word that starts with F read ****

Francis Belardino
    BELA D MEDIA

Re: AN APOLOGY PLEASE...

I am very disturbed by the trends that I\'m seeing on this forum lately. I really am starting to wondering about this forum. When a nice guy like Alan is being talked around behind his back like this. It makes you wonder if there is a form of elitism going on in this forum. This forum is increasingly becoming more and more rude. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

That\'s a pretty strange apology!

Looks more to me like an acusation under the guise of mending relationships!

Stop it with the pettyness already, and quit bringing this forum into disrepute.

Ben H

Originally posted by Ben H:
    That\'s a pretty strange apology!
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Frank\'s post was a demand for an apology. I don\'t know why it was posted here, since the likely person that should apologize was banned from this forum.

[img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Sounds like a certain banned someone needs to take an anger management class or two.

Hmm, creating a nickname on BelaDMedia forum to make fun of someone else\'s name AND to p* off the forum administrator? That sounds pretty childish. Are we sure Lewis isn\'t still lurking around? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

i feel like in a kindergarden more and more.
    the earplug thing is over, i don\'t know about the attack thing and the usage of your private forum, but to play tattletale on the mockup thing about alan which happened is not right, in my opinion.

if somebody likes somebody or not, thats his own business and if somebody calls alan lastka or me wayka it doesnt matter.

If this thread isn\'t OT I don\'t know what is.

Yes perhaps it is but please do not over look the crime and blame the victims.

There is nothing more I care to say. I\'ve got a choir to record.

You know, it\'s really too bad that certain individuals will go to any length to bad mouth, irritate and infuriate members of this forum.

Makes you wonder what they wish to gain from it, especially since it\'s all achieved from behind the anonymous veil of e-mails and chatrooms.

It just goes to show that in an environment like the Northern Sounds Forum, no matter how talented certain individuals may be, they may not be able to conduct themselves with even the most basic decorum.

The ladies and gentlemen of Bela D Media are too civil and demand more respect than has been paid them in previous posts, let alone this incident.

With respect,

Kaveh Cohen

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast