• Register
  • Help

Topic: Goodbye .I am leaving this forum too.

Goodbye .I am leaving this forum too.

sponsored links

Well since Isabel is leaving ,I feel I must go too[I expect a multipage thread of people asking me to stay [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ].
    Although If I could convince her to stay and understand that this is one of the best forums in cyberspace ,then my presents here would be safe.

One must take these silly feuds and arguments with as grain of salt and to understand that alot of the negative statements here are from people letting off steam after a hard days work.
    Please don\'t take those statements to seriously.

Donations will be excepted and used towards this endevor.
    Am in the process of making signs and opening a \"Please Isabel Stay\" website.

Seriously though,the loss of a musically creative mind like yourself would be unforchunate.

Re: Goodbye .I am leaving this forum too.

Mr. Kenn,

I have decided to reevaluate my being here. People have been so nice and I am soft invidiual.

I will stay, but absolute stay out of any insulting, deconstructive and attacking postings.

Thank you everybody. It really helped me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry for all the fuss.

Isabella Rowlins

Very cool.

Glad to hear it. And since you\'re staying you could post another tune like that gorgeous one you posted last year.

Myrtle Beach, SC (USA)

Yes Isabella, how about another composition on the line of \"Northern Love.\"
    That\'s really a fantastic piece of music! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Gary

Go Back to forum