• Register
  • Help

Topic: Farewell

Share/Bookmark

Farewell

It does not mean that I am going away (yet), just this piece in C and the Boys Choir had some effect on me. The Soundiron Boys Choir has also some very deep sounds (almost like Buddhist monks), so I used them also.
    Warnings for those of you who hate aaa-ing choirs, please do not listen, wasting your time.
    While waiting for GPO5, nothing else was used, after improvising in three short pieces, , I just split them to sections, repaired my poor playing, normalized it, and hope that some of you may even like it...

Ted

https://app.box.com/s/um1hjuucvdzumtsfvn665oxkivxdpmnl

Re: Farewell

Many, many thanks Ted for such simple and plain beauty. In these hectic and dangerous times some relaxing lovely choir music is such a blessing, even with the aaah-ing.

Max

Beauty without words. The pleasure of allowing the tonalities to swirl in the mind to evoke subtle elements of pleasure and order. Not a thing wrong with that. Not a thing.

Tom

The sentimental fool I am, Max and you just made me tear up.
    Thanks

Ted

As the temperature heads down below 10 here in stone cold Maine, this couldn't be better. The hot-pad I got for Christmas is warming my feet, and this beautifully serene music is warming my heart. (As for my head, a cup of strong coffee is taking care of that). It's so nice to see this forum active again. And you are one of the main reasons for it, Ted, with your frequent musical offerings and consistent feedback. Thank you for both.

Michael, thanks, but you are overstating my role. It is all of us, our desire to keep in touch, to delight each other with our music and build friendships. Also, to help each other.
    Thanks for your kindness and wish you an early spring...

Ted

Go Back to forum