• Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: For Papa Chalk and Francis the liar

Share/Bookmark

For Papa Chalk and Francis the liar

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This email just came to my company from a user with an IP address from Denmark. In fact it is the same IP address owned by the person who tried on 4 occasions to enter our forum under a false and offensive name.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don\'t find any of this funny. It\'s disturbing.

--------------------
    PaPa Chalk
    Northern Sound Source
    http://www.northernsounds.com
    papa@northernsounds.com
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">OK I cant sit here banned and just read Francis continue his stream of lies that I can\'t respond to.

Yeah it would be interesting if the above quote was true. But it\'s not, Francis you lying POS... Why don\'t you show some evidence of that mail/IP being from Denmark? MAYBE because you don\'t have it. I didn\'t send the email so your are posting FALSE allegations about me. Not that this is the first time...

Let\'s get back to your \"hacking\" issue. Yes, it was ME who \"hacked\" your forum. I wanted to read the forum, since I read at the GPO forum that you \"had a blast over there\". So I wanted to check it out. I went to the Bela D homepage - where the FORUM LINK WAS PUBLICALLY LISTED - and I tried to register myself to be able to read the forum. No, I did not use my own name. You already know what I did... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] So??? Trying to register at a PUBLIC (no matter if it requires you to ge the owner of one of your products or not) forum, using a fictive name - sorry but Francis - that is NOT hacking. And whats this LIE about me doing it FOUR TIMES?? I tried ONCE. And since I learned that you need an email verification to be let in, I didn\'t do any more about it. For how long did your lawyer laugh when you presented him with your disturbing evidence of hacking??

That\'s the true story. The Francis version is wildly distorted and full of LIES.

- Simon Ravn

Re: For Papa Chalk and Francis the liar

So , you are backkk!!!
    Welcome to the forum [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] !!!

Yeah...great to see that positive vibe is back in our midst...

Originally posted by leogardini:
    So , you are backkk!!!
    Welcome to the forum [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] !!!
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">

If you just wanted to check it out, why not just register as yourself, why degrade my name?

If you were truely intersted, you would have just registered as Simon Ravn.

BTW, I am a moderator over there, and I do have the IP.

And the forums are not public, it says right on the site that you need to be a customer, do you own DIVA?

OK Alan,

Maybe you can then shed some light on Francis\' accusations about repeated attempts \"from a Denmark IP\" and Simon\'s denial of such repeated attempts and admitting he tried once to subscribe (this is not hacking)?

We are all quite familiar with Simon\'s way of expressing his opinions, but I really think that Francis went way over the top here.

Regards [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Alan Lastufka:
    If you just wanted to check it out, why not just register as yourself, why degrade my name?

If you were truely intersted, you would have just registered as Simon Ravn.

BTW, I am a moderator over there, and I do have the IP.

And the forums are not public, it says right on the site that you need to be a customer, do you own DIVA?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Of course I woudlnt have gotten access using my real name, thats why... Yes you have the IP - so what??? I said it was me who tried to register - yes ME. MY IP.

Yes maybe it states that you need to own DIVA - so what? That doesn\'t make it neither illegal or hacking to register at the forum. If you want to keep it out of the public, you simply make people enter some serial from the product to gain access, OR verify them as customers (which I believe is what you do). As simple is that.

I can\'t speak for Francis, Francis handled this the way Francis felt he should (I\'m just glad he didn\'t pull out the bats, Jersey-style [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ). I think he was more irritated than anything else.

I know there was multiple attempts, as to an exact number, I don\'t know, I was offline while most of this went down and kind of had to play catch-up the next day.

I do know this. I never gave Simon, or anyone else I hope, a reason to speak ill of me on other forums, or try to degrade my name (which ever version you may refer to, Lastf*cka or Lastmotherf*cker).

Private jokes are different, he can write e-mails to Nick and his other buddies all he wants using my name anyway he wants, but for me to be made fun of on other forums and on this one, both behind my back and right infront of me is uncalled for.

Look, if you recorded \"multiple attempts\", you need to get better at reading your logs... Your lack of server administration skills is NOT my problem.

Originally posted by Alan Lastufka:

I do know this. I never gave Simon, or anyone else I hope, a reason to speak ill of me on other forums, or try to degrade my name (which ever version you may refer to, Lastf*cka or Lastmotherf*cker).

Private jokes are different, he can write e-mails to Nick and his other buddies all he wants using my name anyway he wants, but for me to be made fun of on other forums and on this one, both behind my back and right infront of me is uncalled for. [/QB]
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Do you mean me, because if you do, I don\'t correspond with Simon. I haven\'t been saying any bad things about you. I haven\'t been saying bad things about Frank. However, if this continues, I think we should all go onto Frank\'s site and start talking about hemmoroid cream.

PREPERATION H LARRY!!!

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast