• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Ralph Nader go to hell

Ralph Nader go to hell

sponsored links

Among other horrors, tens of thousands of people have died as a result of your not withdrawing when you should have done last time. Isn\'t that enough?

Re: Ralph Nader go to hell

Ralphie digs Dubya. [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

\"4 more years! 4 more years!\" [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Ojai, California

Hey Nick,

Dont forget to blame the several million people, like myself, who voted for Nader in 2000.

Also, dont forget to blame the millions who voted for Bush.

And dont forget about Florida.

And dont forget to blame our Supreme Court.

And dont forget about the propoganda and the lies and the exagerrations used by just about all parties to further their causes.

Laying all the blame on Nader doesnt seem fair at all to me.

He should be preceeded into hell, if he deserves that condemnation at all, by plenty of others.

The democrats performance over the past 4 your years has been very poor. The candidates are singing a different tune, but voting records have been miserable. Nader wants to stir things up. I want Bush out more than anyone, but this is a good thing. He\'ll drop out before the election anyway. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Or he\'ll be a stubborn bastard and ruin the election, which would be bad. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] I don\'t know what I am saying. Please ignore me. I am confused. [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Hi Nick,

I\'m a lifelong registered Republican - never did a political thing in my life beyond voting. But there I was, peacefully marching in Westwood trying to stop this insane war against Iraqi.

Although I don\'t think I can stand four more years of George, he\'s likely going to be re-elected, and I\'ve given up and let go - lots of exercise, no reading the papers, minimal CNN etc.

Probably good for your health, Joanne.

But what a jackass that guy is.

Runamuck, I\'ll be happy to address your comments.

#1 Anyone who actually thought Ralph Nadar had the slightest chance of winning the Presidential election is an idiot. He had NO chance -- and although the Gore alternative might not have been an especially appealing one to you and those who voted like you, anyone with half a BRAIN knew that George Bush was big trouble.

Much of what has happened in this country was predicted long before Bush was appointed.

#2 Nadar is not going to give us any change simply because HE CANNOT BE ELECTED. The best he can do is serve as a spoiler -- and we know what that means.

# 3 Nadar\'s lifework stands as a pretty remarkable thing -- all of which was wiped out, IMO, when he refused to suspend his campaign for the presidency -- and again, that EVEN THOUGH HE KNOWS THE POSSIBLE OUTCOME AND THE DAMAGE THAT WILL BE DONE TO THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE OF IT, he annouces his candidacy again.

Yes, our two-party system is flawed in many, many ways. But for anyone to think now and/or back in 2000 that Ralph Nadar had even a prayer of winning and, as such, VOTED for him, must share in the blame for what has happened to this country since G.W. Bush was appointed.

The idiot label is harsh, yes, but I think it applies.

Originally posted by runamuck:
    Hi Robgd,

\"Hopefully, all the idiots who voted for him last time around will get a clue this time and vote Democratic.\"

I am one of those idiots you refer to in case you missed it in my post. I would like to hear a cogent argument for your point of view. Maybe it would change my mind and prove just how stupid I have been.

\"You want change? Nadar sure as hell isn\'t going to give it to you.\"

Again, what do you base this on? Of course, if your argument consists of the notion that Nader\'s chances of ever being elected to the presidency are close to nil, then I agree - simply because he could not possibly bring about change at that level if never given the chance.

But if he were elected, the question would be \'what kind of president would he be\'?

You seem to have a view quite contrary to the facts of Naders lifework.

I would love to hear your arguments to back up your accusations.

<font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">

I would never lay all the blame on Nadar, but certainly, if he hadn\'t run last time, Florida never would have happened.

Nadar claims to want Bush gone, but seems to me he\'s going about it the wrong way. He\'s a f***ing jerk.

Hopefully, all the idiots who voted for him last time around will get a clue this time and vote Democratic.

You want change? Nadar sure as hell isn\'t going to give it to you.

This bi-party system is so silly [img]graemlins/tounge_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

It would a lot more fair of you could have 10-20 candidates that can be voted for by the entire population, not with that silly system that an entire state swings to only 1 candidate.

Still don\'t understand why the \"New world\" has such a weird implementation of democracy. Please update to a newer version and get rid of those pesky bugs, like the Florida event.

It wasn\'t Nader\'s intent, but he shares responsibility for everything that has happened by George W. Bush\'s hand over the past three years. Between the massive domestic job loss, balooning of corporate welfare, and Halliburton/Cheney profiteering in Iraq (all at the hands of a draft dodger whose parent was a rank-pulling congressman), Nader gets to share in full measure of concommitant shame that goes with all of those scandalous miscues.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast