• Register
  • Help

Topic: World's Greatest Surgeon

World\'s Greatest Surgeon

sponsored links

Three surgeons are playing golf.

The first one claims to be the greatest, saying \"A guy came into the emergency room with his hand cut off. I was able to reattach the hand, connect the nerves and within two years he was playing violin for the Queen of England\".

The second says he can beat that. \"A guy had his legs cut off in a sawmill. I was able to reattach them both, and within one year he was running the in the Olympics.\"

The third surgeon calls their work child\'s play, saying \"There was this cowboy riding across the railroad tracks when a train hits him at 80 miles per hour. He was obliterated. All I had to work with was the horses\' @ss and his cowboy hat, and today he\'s President of the United States.\"

Re: World\'s Greatest Surgeon

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I\'ll call the surgeons and ask if they can do anything about that lung. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum