I am sorry, but I am gonna be the one to really bring this up. If you are reading this, Garritan, I just want to start out by saying you got a really good product here, but it is incomplete. I stopped using GPO4 for this same reason, NO ATTACK OR RELEASE controllers in Aria. This is a very poor choice not to include these two controllers in all of the instruments in GPO4 and in GPO5. You did include them in IO, so I don't understand why you would not include them in GPO5. Instant Orchestra is the role model you should be following, it has those attack and release controls for every instrument. I am extremely disappointed in your products other than IO because you did not add the release or attack controllers in your products. The only library I have been using from you guys over the last while is IO because it has those two controllers. GPO4 and World Instruments have been shelved because of this reason. I spent my money on GPO5 in hope you would resolve this, but it turns out you didn't. The only instruments I can make use out of GPO5 are the Orchestral Strings and the Harp that has these controllers. So, most of GPO5 is gonna pretty much be like GPO4, wasted beautiful instruments sitting idle because you couldn't add the two most important controllers to your products. Again, I'm sorry if I am coming across as harsh, but I am sure many others agree that attack and release is kind of a essential... So, please Garritan, make an update and put those attack and release controllers in. I really do respect you guys and your libraries which is why I buy them. You have sound quality that other libraries don't have, but you are missing very crucial features at the same time...

Regards,

Richard