• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Topic: "CandyLand" and "CandyLand Two"

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    "CandyLand" and "CandyLand Two"

    Here are a couple of my original tunes:

    "CandyLand"

    "CandyLand Two"

    Larry Alexander

  2. #2

    Re: "CandyLand" and "CandyLand Two"

    Larry this was just good! I didn't know what to expect in that first few seconds. Your music continues to please me. Great job, man!

    Regards... FROZEN MAN,

    Richard J Frost

  3. #3

    Re: "CandyLand" and "CandyLand Two"

    Quote Originally Posted by sururick View Post
    Larry this was just good! I didn't know what to expect in that first few seconds. Your music continues to please me. Great job, man!

    Regards... FROZEN MAN,

    Richard J Frost
    Thanks for your nice comments, Mister Frost.

    Hang in there! Spring is just around the frozen corner.

    Best,

    Larry Alexander

  4. #4

    Re: "CandyLand" and "CandyLand Two"

    Hi Larry Playman,

    I think you must be a descendent of Leopold Mozart or Michael Haydn. Despite your age, the child in you is still very much alive. (Spring in the air?)

    Max

  5. #5

    Re: "CandyLand" and "CandyLand Two"

    Quote Originally Posted by Max Hamburg View Post
    Hi Larry Playman,

    I think you must be a descendent of Leopold Mozart or Michael Haydn. Despite your age, the child in you is still very much alive. (Spring in the air?)

    Max
    I think that I am probably going through my fourth or fifth childhood, Mister Max.

    At my advanced age I may be a direct descendent of "Papa" Haydn himself.

    My sympathy goes out to you and all of the other people of Belgium in regards to the murderous attack of the ISIS thugs. May they be destroyed completely...and soon!

    Thanks for listening.

    Best,

    Larry Alexander

  6. #6
    Senior Member tedvanya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Canada,winter Mexico
    Posts
    1,005

    Re: "CandyLand" and "CandyLand Two"

    Max, I just can not understand you. L. Mozart or Haydn? Wrong! It is absolutely clear to me that Larry is a decedent of JSB!
    Of course he is the modern version, and quite different from Him, but the basic counterpoint, the exquisite usage of the structure of fugue, it is there for all to hear, hidden in the fun, a brilliant today's furthering of His magic.

    Ted

  7. #7

    Re: "CandyLand" and "CandyLand Two"

    Quote Originally Posted by tedvanya View Post
    Max, I just can not understand you. L. Mozart or Haydn? Wrong! It is absolutely clear to me that Larry is a decedent of JSB!
    Of course he is the modern version, and quite different from Him, but the basic counterpoint, the exquisite usage of the structure of fugue, it is there for all to hear, hidden in the fun, a brilliant today's furthering of His magic.

    Ted
    I am so old that Herr Bach and I hung out together and occasionally quaffed a few German beers.

    Larry A.

  8. #8

    Re: "CandyLand" and "CandyLand Two"

    WOW Larry!

    I know that virtually every time I click on one of your tunes, it makes me happy,,, what a huge blessing you are,
    to be able to do that to people!


    YES!, Come on Spring!
    Dan

  9. #9

    Re: "CandyLand" and "CandyLand Two"

    Quote Originally Posted by DPDAN View Post
    WOW Larry!

    I know that virtually every time I click on one of your tunes, it makes me happy,,, what a huge blessing you are,
    to be able to do that to people!


    YES!, Come on Spring!

    Dan
    Thanks for the compliment, Mister Dan. I certainly appreciate it, my friend.

    My best to you.

    Larry Alexander

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •