• Register
  • Help

Topic: A new track...

Share/Bookmark

A new track...

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    It\'s been a while.... here is a piano track, i\'m brooding over the keyboard at the moment because VSL has arrived but I cannot use it until my computers get built! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

anyhow... a bit of piano fun...

http://www.northernsounds.net/useruploads/img406933dbbec47.mp3

Re: A new track...

I liked it a lot...very nice composition and pedal programing...

...I just didn´t like the piano sound , too dark and too much reverb...all the rest is really very good [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] !!!

Originally posted by leogardini:
    I liked it a lot...very nice composition and pedal programing...

...I just didn´t like the piano sound , too dark and too much reverb...all the rest is really very good [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] !!!
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Cheers! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I quite like the dark piano myself... the reverb is Gigastudio\'s... I actually put much less than normal on. Maybe the piano does not take well to GS reverb.

I, for one, really liked it. And I think I\'m with you on the reverb. leogardini usually doesn\'t like much reverb, and I\'m one of those types who likes loads of it most of the time. So I guess between the two of us we represent the opposite ends of the spectrum. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Good job!

Yes , and that´s the reason we hate each other [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] !!!

Originally posted by Brady Wright:
    I, for one, really liked it. And I think I\'m with you on the reverb. leogardini usually doesn\'t like much reverb, and I\'m one of those types who likes loads of it most of the time. So I guess between the two of us we represent the opposite ends of the spectrum. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Good job!
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Thanks Brady, Glad i\'ve found another reverb madman such as myself [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum