• Register
  • Help

Topic: What are your favourite patches so far in GPO5?

Share/Bookmark

What are your favourite patches so far in GPO5?

So, what are your favourite patches in GPO5 so far? I have to say I really like the children choir, the harp with the release and attack, the Intimate D piano, and the heavy vibrato patches for the Garritan Orchestral strings. I personally think the Garritan Orchestral strings are a good alternative to Vienna's Orchestral strings library.

Regards,

Richard

Re: What are your favourite patches so far in GPO5?

I am happy that the Eng Horn and Trumpets sound better. I was hoping for a bigger pizz string sound, but I have EWSO for that. But I am too very pleased overall. Unlike others here, I don't work quickly, so it will be summer perhaps before you see any posts from me. But I'll be checking out yours, so get busy!

Re: What are your favourite patches so far in GPO5?

Thanks Michael! Composing is pretty much a day to day thing for me. I agree EW has some good strings too. I am not for their Hollywood Stuff though... I like their EWQLSO better IMO. I hope to hear some more compositions from you too friend.

Regards,

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by michael diemer View Post
    I am happy that the Eng Horn and Trumpets sound better. I was hoping for a bigger pizz string sound, but I have EWSO for that. But I am too very pleased overall. Unlike others here, I don't work quickly, so it will be summer perhaps before you see any posts from me. But I'll be checking out yours, so get busy!

Go Back to forum