• Register
  • Help

Topic: "Breezy"

Share/Bookmark

"Breezy"

Y'all,

This is my "Breezy", a pseudo, semi-rock little thing.

My best regards to everybody.

Larry Alexander

Re: "Breezy"

Hello Larry,
    Nice piece!

Quote Originally Posted by vickylahkarbytes View Post
    Hello Larry,
    Nice piece!
    Hello, Vicky.

Thank you!

Larry info fusion, haha...

A man of many gifts you truly are, Larry. You made a perfect marriage of (light) rocking elements with a rather classical theme. The choice of instruments is amusing and shows us a 'different', an unexpected Larry in his never ending composing story.

Max

Quote Originally Posted by Max Hamburg View Post
    Larry info fusion, haha...

A man of many gifts you truly are, Larry. You made a perfect marriage of (light) rocking elements with a rather classical theme. The choice of instruments is amusing and shows us a 'different', an unexpected Larry in his never ending composing story.

Max
    Thank you, my friend Mister Max. You never know what to expect from this old man, do you?

TV news reports show that there has recently been a lot of anti-terrorist activity in your country. Good! Keep it up.

Best,

Larry Alexander

Enjoyed both the Miniature and the Breezy. If I would like to make a favored of the two, the Breezy it is for me, although you made it "pseudo rock"-like, taking away from it the beat, it would also be a lovely piece for an organ. I hope you do not feel offended by this comment, it is as you made it, and it is lovely, but my old organist soul always looks for it in your compositions.

Just great
    Ted

Quote Originally Posted by tedvanya View Post
    Enjoyed both the Miniature and the Breezy. If I would like to make a favored of the two, the Breezy it is for me, although you made it "pseudo rock"-like, taking away from it the beat, it would also be a lovely piece for an organ. I hope you do not feel offended by this comment, it is as you made it, and it is lovely, but my old organist soul always looks for it in your compositions.

Just great
    Ted
    Thank you, "man of two countries".

I always appreciate your input, Mister Ted. I think that you realize that by now.

Live long and prosper, my friend.

Larry Alexander

Go Back to forum