• Register
  • Help

Topic: Project: Genesis (Early Presentation)

Project: Genesis (Early Presentation)

This is an early video of a screenshot from my project, Genesis. The composition in the video is a short video game loop based musical piece I composed for it.

Instrument Libraries:
    - Harp (GPO5)
    - Choir (GPO5)
    - Strings (Vienna Appassionata)
    - Flute (Vienna)

Re: Project: Genesis (Early Presentation)

Good job
    Now the strings sound perfect

Thanks, Vicky. The Vienna Appassionata strings are the best in the market IMO. Well, for the type of music I compose anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by vickylahkarbytes View Post
    Good job
    Now the strings sound perfect

Shelton, Washington State

So I assume you're working on this game besides composing game music for developers. This looks pretty retro which must be popular now. I no nothing about the game business or gaming as I haven't gamed since Donkey Kong and Dark Castle although I know people my age that are seriously into computer based gaming.

Your music was very pretty and emotive. I guess a game's sound track is almost as important as the game itself. Maybe more so than a movie sound track.

Thanks for listening and for the feedback, Phil. I love the retro stuff myself! Retro is definitely making a come back in this day in age. Retro games are becoming quite popular across the Steam platform. I remember Donkey Kong. I use to get frustrated with that game. They made a lot good games out of Donkey Kong like Donkey Kong Country for the SNES. I would spend hours on top of hours playing that game.

Go Back to forum