• Register
  • Help

Topic: The Pillar of Doom

Share/Bookmark

The Pillar of Doom

Sorry guys, I removed the youtube link. I wanted to share this, but it was probably a little too dark to share in the community.

Regards,

Richard

Re: The Pillar of Doom

Quote Originally Posted by sururick View Post
    Sorry guys, I removed the youtube link. I wanted to share this, but it was probably a little too dark to share in the community.

Regards,

Richard
    Hello Richard,
    It doesn't matter if it's dark. Please post, even the music of The Hateful Eight is dark, yet it has won the Oscars. Please post.

Re: The Pillar of Doom

Hey Vicky,

The thing with the composition is that it's based on some very dark moments of my life. Last year, I had some very dark thoughts and was is a pretty bad frame of mind due to my health conditions. My thoughts kinda all came out in this composition. It also reflects upon some pretty dark dreams I had a few years back. It's just a very overwhelming composition. The art I put into the video was made by me to reflect upon my situation and those couple of dreams. However, I am much better this year, and my health has improved a bit. Also, getting this new official composing position really put + 1 to a positive mindset.

Regards,

Richard

Go Back to forum