• Help

Topic: Colateral damage

Share/Bookmark

Colateral damage

Not much to explain. Outrage.(All GPO5)

https://app.box.com/s/m3802yg556zbj5s0yeot7e838p46h9yo

Re: Colateral damage

Hi Ted,

As so many times, you present us music with a message (Not much to explain). Your brief indication tells enough: the collateral damage is dramatic, but you don't want us to share your opinion at all cost. But the music speaks for itself: a great building up towards an impressing end, without any dramatic effect or exaggeration. Just the flow. We are taken away into the sounds, so effectively.

Wonderful!

Max

Thanks for understanding, both the aim and the music.

Ted

Quote Originally Posted by tedvanya View Post
    Not much to explain. Outrage.(All GPO5)

https://app.box.com/s/m3802yg556zbj5s0yeot7e838p46h9yo
    Very impressive musically and emotionally. I personally found it more indicative of anguish than outrage. Both paths, of course, lead to the same conclusion: Sorrow.

Thank you.

Tom

Oh. Tom, anguish is the better one, because outrage is useless ( not that anguish has any value either).
    Since I been there, I am a pacifist and can not accept any reason to kill, either in the names of Jehovah,Allah, God, communism or democracy. That people still do, is the reason for my anguish and outrage. I lost a beloved Aunt, a cousin, my right eye for that shame on humanity: war.
    I do apologize for the subject on this Forum, please, who is willing to listen what I wrote, just consider it as an expression of my soul, musically.

Ted

Quote Originally Posted by tedvanya View Post
    Oh. Tom, anguish is the better one, because outrage is useless ( not that anguish has any value either).
    Since I been there, I am a pacifist and can not accept any reason to kill, either in the names of Jehovah,Allah, God, communism or democracy. That people still do, is the reason for my anguish and outrage. I lost a beloved Aunt, a cousin, my right eye for that shame on humanity: war.
    I do apologize for the subject on this Forum, please, who is willing to listen what I wrote, just consider it as an expression of my soul, musically.

Ted
    No apologies. Ted. You are among the most human of people I have met.

Tom

Wonderful composition, Ted! I am very glad to be back on this forum after a while and found your expressive music here. Very evocative, and very engulfing progressions of the musical harmonies. I did enjoy listening to this composition thoroughly - the world needs more such music!

Reinhold

Thank you Reinhold. I know you understand.

Ted

Go Back to forum