• Register
  • Help

Topic: Wild Arms Soundtrack

Wild Arms Soundtrack

Does anyone else besides me thing that the music for Wild Arms (by Michiko Naruke)never really got the attention that it deserved?

I must admit that I only got the game back in 1997 to keep near-errupting levels of anticipation for Final Fantasy VII subsided. But looking back, I really have to admit that I find myself humming quite a few tunes from Wild Arms from time to time. I must even dare to say that I like the ideas of Michiko Naruke better then Nobuo Uematsu\'s.

Re: Wild Arms Soundtrack

Naruke, she\'s just plain brilliant. I have the entire series of soundtracks, Wild Arms 1, 2 and 3. I love her melodies and instrumentation. She\'s in my opinion one of the most talented videogame composers that does not get the respect she deserves.

I haven\'t played Wild Arms 2 or 3 yet. I may just purchase a PS2 so I can play them ! =)

The games aren\'t as good as the music. I have not played Wild Arms 3 yet. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] There is a remake Wild Arms for PS2. I don\'t know if it has new music yet.

Whoa! A remake of the original Wild Arms on PS2? Has it been released yet?!?!

In Japan. There are no announcements for an american port yet. Maybe at E3?

Go Back to forum