• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Sam Trumpets demo

Share/Bookmark

Sam Trumpets demo

I got the new Sam Trumpets library and I wrote a track using them as more of a \"supportive\" section rather than in the aggressive or solo section aspect. They blend very well.

http://www.scottbmorton.com/music/rite_of_kings.mp3

I surely hope Project Sam continues in their tradition of making great sample libraries for affordable prices, onto other sections of the orchestra as well. I\'m definitely a fan and have all their products.

Re: Sam Trumpets demo

nice stuff Scott. That was a good listen.

cb

Nice Scott,
    I especially like the second half. Nice use of trumpets.
    Tim

I surely hope Project Sam continues in their tradition of making great sample libraries for affordable prices, onto other sections of the orchestra as well. I\'m definitely a fan and have all their products.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hey Scott. Project Sam have confirmed that they\'ll do a Tuba next in the Brass series. I think they would be mad to not follow the success of the the brass libs into other sections. Perhaps the recent free percussion gigs was a clue? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I\'ll listen to your track tonight. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

True. I\'ve long thought that Sam Woodwinds would be a winner. Close mic\'d and far.... [sigh]

Howabout SAM Didjeridoo? (grin)

Ditto that on the strings or the woods after the tuba. Percussion has been done to death, so I think that would be a waste of the SAM teams time, energy and talent.
    -Hudson

I\'ll second the Didgeridoo.
    Guess it\'s an official nomination. Now they have to do it...

Oh yes, strings is a great idea! I agree that the string sections out there are not what I\'d expect them to be...

String sections are damn hard to sample, since there are so many variables changing all the time between the 10+ string players in a section, and because of the way string players are able to connect notes etc. that you can\'t emulate completely (VSL comes close) etc. I think there are plenty of great string samples out there.

Go Back to forum