• Register
  • Help

Topic: "ReORGANized"

Share/Bookmark

"ReORGANized"

"ReORGANized" is a piece that I wrote for the GPO large pipe organ.

http://www.alexandermusic.com/resources/Reorganized.mp3

Larry Alexander

Re: "ReORGANized"

Quote Originally Posted by larryalex1 View Post
    "ReORGANized" is a piece that I wrote for the GPO large pipe organ.

http://www.alexandermusic.com/resources/Reorganized.mp3

Larry Alexander

Great, Larry, that you also have dealt with the GPO organ samples!
    Is nice to have that full church organ sound at your fingertips (pun intended )
    So you are, like Francis Poulenc, approaching the organ from the lighter, more secular side. A good contribution to the repertoire for organ and strings! Nice continuous motion of the harmonies and pace. As always with your music, there is the positive and joyful affirming attitude there.

The strings might need to be reduced in loudness - it seems that there is some clipping through them (might be my tinny laptop speakers). You might also add some expression variation on these strings.

Re: "ReORGANized"

Quote Originally Posted by reinholdbehringer View Post
    Great, Larry, that you also have dealt with the GPO organ samples!
    Is nice to have that full church organ sound at your fingertips (pun intended )
    So you are, like Francis Poulenc, approaching the organ from the lighter, more secular side. A good contribution to the repertoire for organ and strings! Nice continuous motion of the harmonies and pace. As always with your music, there is the positive and joyful affirming attitude there.

The strings might need to be reduced in loudness - it seems that there is some clipping through them (might be my tinny laptop speakers). You might also add some expression variation on these strings.
    I appreciate your message, Mister Reinhold. Thanks very much.

Best,

Larry Alexander

Go Back to forum