• Register
  • Help

Topic: NFX development

NFX development

About plugins, I just posted a response in the Wish list area. I would work on a leslie effect, but don\'t have the nfx SDK or know if it\'s still planned. I haven\'t had any luck with emails for a while. So right now I can\'t plan whether or not I can develop anything. Can someone from Nemesys update things for me?

On another note, what plugins would people like to see that aren\'t available? Obviously it\'s a bit early for me to work on anything, but with luck it\'s something that will work.

[This message has been edited by hurchalla (edited 11-02-2000).]

Re: NFX development

Why don\'t you try getting together with the boys at Native Instruments and see if you can swipe the Leslie emulator off of their B4 prog. Distortion, mic placement, seperate rotors - closest to the real deal I\'ve ever heard.

My list:

1. Acid style time stretching so that I can use almost any loop at any tempo.

2. A compressor

3. A \'Bit Crusher\' - allowing you to degrade either the bits or the sample rate, or both. and a wet/dry output mix.

4. A Phaser - a big oily resonant one. Midi control over the LFO PLUS a built in envelope or LFO waveform start position control, with midi triggering so that you can fire a phase sweep at exactly the moment you need it.

various others - A good Leslie would be great. I\'m sure Worra\'s would appreciate it

Good luck - let us know how you go getting the SDK!

Apart from a \'low-fi\' plug-in, I would like to see a high-pass filter. Hope Nemesys send you the SDK.

How about a proper EQ? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

great work with the Virtuoso™ application for Gigastudio!

Go Back to forum