• Register
  • Help

Topic: Aria Player Skins

Share/Bookmark

Aria Player Skins

I find that I prefer the original Garritan player look over the newer look it has now. Not that the new look is bad, it's very good, but my old eyes seem to prefer the previous dark color with white on black and the reddish highlights.

Is it possible to offer that as an alternative skin or GUI in the near future? The new browser is very nice though.

Re: Aria Player Skins

Quote Originally Posted by nexussynth View Post
    I find that I prefer the original Garritan player look over the newer look it has now. Not that the new look is bad, it's very good, but my old eyes seem to prefer the previous dark color with white on black and the reddish highlights.

Is it possible to offer that as an alternative skin or GUI in the near future? The new browser is very nice though.
    You got me thinking and I thought I remembered someone years ago finding a way to change the skins. I did a search and came up with the following old thread:

http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...a+player+skins

Unfortunately, the pictures don't come up (at least the didn't for me). There are instructions for how this guy Marce did this toward the bottom of the thread. I don't know if they will work with the new version of Aria Player and I would be cautious, but this may be an option for you.

Gary
    Serenity Musician Productions (Gary A.)

Lenovo ThinksStation S30, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 20 gig ram, 2 terabyte hd., M-Audio Fast Track, Finale25, Sonar Professional

Re: Aria Player Skins

Thanks. I read the thread but it seems unwise for someone like me to attempt. have no experience skinning

still an option to select skins would be nice addition!

Go Back to forum