• Register
  • Help

Topic: Castles

Share/Bookmark

Castles

Watching some beautiful photos of German castles, reminded me of one of my earlier composition, and, as a first for me, an experiment, I put my music with the video. (All GPO4).
    Also, hoping to get this Forum moving again, or we will loose it...

https://youtu.be/dka1O_b6SDM

Re: Castles

Well, that's just not fair. You've combined two of my favorite things - European castles and you're music. And you have done it very, very well. I've just watched It for the fifth time and will probably be back tomorrow.

Tom

It was not my intention to be unfair, this was just an experiment.
    Thank for liking it...

Ted

Absolutely marvellous, Ted!
    Very nice orchestral mix.The brass contrasts well with the strings and creates a "majestic" feeling. Then the woodwinds provide a gentle flow. I do hear some musical references ... well done!

-- I must admit that I do not know any of these beautiful castles! Could be somewhere in Eastern Germany.

One minor thing: the end is quite abrupt - could fade out slowly into silence.

Best wishes,
    Reinhold

First, incredible music, and great production. The strings are very sweet and serene, the horns light and colorful. This could be a great promo for a travel agency, if it were not for the fact that it is beyond most people's attention span.

Second, how did people get up to these places? Were they catapulted? I mean, you'd need some serious climbing skills to get to these pads!

Ted,

Somehow I missed this thread!
    What a lovely combination of majestic casles in wonderful surroundings and a very suitable music.
    You really have captured the beauty of it all in your piece.

Thanks for posting!

~ Yudit ~

Go Back to forum