• Register
  • Help

Topic: Uh.... What Tech Support?

Share/Bookmark

Uh.... What Tech Support?

You know I did allot of research about gigasampler and I even asked some basic questions in this forum and 4 kind people answered them... thanks again. So I finaly buy the product I have an install issue and tech support will not even email me back and it\'s been a week now. I\'m not happy with Nemesys now and I don\'t care how good your product is if you don\'t support your customers then somebody else will, you guys at Nemesys may be on top of the world right now but there is always someone waiting to take your place. And the funny thing is I was warned about your tech support by several people so this is a real problem and I too will warn people, see how this works???
    get a clue.

Re: Uh.... What Tech Support?

TASCAM has just aquired Nemesys 2 weeks ago, so I guess they are very busy right now. I am sure TASCAM will provide you with excellent support soon.

------------------
    Visit <A HREF=\"http://www.scarbee.com
    and\" TARGET=_blank>www.scarbee.com
    and</A> check out the demoes from The Scarbee Bass Libraries

How about posting the details of your problem instead of going into rant mode?

Thanks for the feedback.
    I didn\'t go into \"rant mode\" because after many frustrating hours and days I fixed the problem myself. The rant was me venting to NemeSys for thier lousy useless tech support. And it\'s pretty funny that I had no problem talking to NemeSys when I asking questions about buying the product but as soon as they had my money thier interest in me went to zero. The fact is simple.... they sold themselves to Tascam and got what they wanted and have forgotten about the people who helped put them there. How long does it take to write and email saying \"Sorry but where very busy right now but we will get to you as soon as possible\"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CarpeKen:
    Thanks for the feedback.
    I didn\'t go into \"rant mode\" because after many frustrating hours and days I fixed the problem myself. The rant was me venting to NemeSys for thier lousy useless tech support. And it\'s pretty funny that I had no problem talking to NemeSys when I asking questions about buying the product but as soon as they had my money thier interest in me went to zero. The fact is simple.... they sold themselves to Tascam and got what they wanted and have forgotten about the people who helped put them there. How long does it take to write and email saying \"Sorry but where very busy right now but we will get to you as soon as possible\"
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i totally agree with you!!!!!! maybe tascam will have petter support.....i hope!

Go Back to forum